Ralph Lauren Polo Big Pony 1 Ralph Lauren Polo Big Pony #1 Eau de Toilette Spray, 4.2 fl oz uploaded by amasha p.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Citrus Woody Fragrance for Men Launched by the design house of Ralph Lauren in 2010. Notes consist of a fruity and woodsy scent. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

• What is your favorite Ralph Lauren cologne?8 Answers
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My boyfriend loves the Ralph Lauren's! They are really expensive he says but he says it's well worth the money!
Alejandro B.
Oxnard, CA
I hate this cologne. My mom gifted it to me and sprayed it on me without asking. I couldn't stop coughing. I felt like my throat was closing in on itself. I seriously thought I was having an asthma attack. The smell was too strong and overpowering. Maybe a grandfather would appreciate it but someone youthful like myself, needs something less potent.
A C.
My husband likes this scent and cologne. It' s one of the ones he buys regularly and is a favorite of his!!
Jay M.
Lexington, KY
=I bought this for my dad and he absoluetly loved it. He is a huge polo fan so this was perfect. It smelled very good and you dont have to apply much for it to last. The packaging is very nice and vibrant. Great price for polo. Definetely recommend this for the men in your life.
Melony L.
Smells great. A tad expensive, but smells pretty decent. Love the Ralph Lauren brand. Will buy again...
Chiquita M.
Montgomery, AL
I purchase this cologne for my teenager. I love the way it smells, not to over bearing. All time favorite.
Bobbi J.
Got it for my boyfriend and it made it smell so delicious lol the smell last all day
Kirsten S.
Thompson, MN
A great scent. My husband loves to wear this cologne and I appreciate when he puts it on too
Janie N.
San Antonio, TX
My significant other uses this and I think it is the absolutely best smelling cologne I've even smelt. It's sexy and not over priced!
Cvt Ligia R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
MI ESPOSO LE FASCINA ESTA FRAGANCIA ES MUY RICA Y MUY MASCULINA, Y DE VERDAD ES MUY FRESCA Y A LA VEZ UN POCO FUERTE. PERO ES DELICIOSA
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What is your favorite Ralph Lauren cologne?