Ralph Lauren Polo Big Pony 1 Ralph Lauren Polo Big Pony #1 Eau de Toilette Spray, 4.2 fl oz uploaded by amasha p.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Citrus Woody Fragrance for Men Launched by the design house of Ralph Lauren in 2010. Notes consist of a fruity and woodsy scent. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

• What is your favorite Ralph Lauren cologne?8 Answers
Tamanna S.
Gravesend , Kent
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband wears this and the smell is great and lasts throughout the day. He bought it from an online shop as it is cheaper than buying it in store but it is still reasonably priced and affordable
Jay M.
Lexington, KY
=I bought this for my dad and he absoluetly loved it. He is a huge polo fan so this was perfect. It smelled very good and you dont have to apply much for it to last. The packaging is very nice and vibrant. Great price for polo. Definetely recommend this for the men in your life.
Erica M.
This smells so great and very fresh. The women's and men's #1 scent is just that, #1 no doubt about it. It's my everyday
liyah E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love this on my boyfriend is smells really good and I recommend it because I have asthma and it doesn't trigger it
Chiquita M.
Montgomery, AL
I purchase this cologne for my teenager. I love the way it smells, not to over bearing. All time favorite.
Alejandro B.
Oxnard, CA
I hate this cologne. My mom gifted it to me and sprayed it on me without asking. I couldn't stop coughing. I felt like my throat was closing in on itself. I seriously thought I was having an asthma attack. The smell was too strong and overpowering. Maybe a grandfather would appreciate it but someone youthful like myself, needs something less potent.
Bobbi J.
Got it for my boyfriend and it made it smell so delicious lol the smell last all day
Janie N.
San Antonio, TX
My significant other uses this and I think it is the absolutely best smelling cologne I've even smelt. It's sexy and not over priced!
Haley K.
Covington, Ky
Loveee this smell. It's not too musky or clean smelling. It stays on well and totally worth the money spent.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Got this as a gift for a friend and they love it !!! I was truly addicted to the color of the bottle and the design . When he wears it the smell is Soo invigorating .
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What is your favorite Ralph Lauren cologne?