Ralph Lauren Polo Big Pony 1 Ralph Lauren Polo Big Pony #1 Eau de Toilette Spray, 4.2 fl oz uploaded by amasha p.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Citrus Woody Fragrance for Men Launched by the design house of Ralph Lauren in 2010. Notes consist of a fruity and woodsy scent. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

• What is your favorite Ralph Lauren cologne?8 Answers
Jay M.
Lexington, KY
=I bought this for my dad and he absoluetly loved it. He is a huge polo fan so this was perfect. It smelled very good and you dont have to apply much for it to last. The packaging is very nice and vibrant. Great price for polo. Definetely recommend this for the men in your life.
Alejandro B.
Oxnard, CA
I hate this cologne. My mom gifted it to me and sprayed it on me without asking. I couldn't stop coughing. I felt like my throat was closing in on itself. I seriously thought I was having an asthma attack. The smell was too strong and overpowering. Maybe a grandfather would appreciate it but someone youthful like myself, needs something less potent.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Got this as a gift for a friend and they love it !!! I was truly addicted to the color of the bottle and the design . When he wears it the smell is Soo invigorating .
Freddricka L.
I purchased this for husband a few years ago and have purchased it several times since then! This will always be one a favorite of ours.
Cvt Ligia R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
MI ESPOSO LE FASCINA ESTA FRAGANCIA ES MUY RICA Y MUY MASCULINA, Y DE VERDAD ES MUY FRESCA Y A LA VEZ UN POCO FUERTE. PERO ES DELICIOSA
Janie N.
San Antonio, TX
My significant other uses this and I think it is the absolutely best smelling cologne I've even smelt. It's sexy and not over priced!
Kathi M.
Greenville, RI
Bought this for my 18 year old son. He loves it. It is not as strong as classic polo but it is similar but lighter in scent
Erica M.
This smells so great and very fresh. The women's and men's #1 scent is just that, #1 no doubt about it. It's my everyday
liyah E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love this on my boyfriend is smells really good and I recommend it because I have asthma and it doesn't trigger it
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My boyfriend loves the Ralph Lauren's! They are really expensive he says but he says it's well worth the money!
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What is your favorite Ralph Lauren cologne?