BY RALPH LAUREN #10 in After Shave

Celebrating the timeless appeal of the sporting lifestyle, Ralph Lauren's legendary Polo fragrance blends the very best of wood, leather and other natural scents to convey a handsome, enduring character. A masculine blend of tobacco, wood and leather energized with the refreshing scent of brilliant herbals. Discover the classic men's fragrance by America's foremost designer, Ralph Lauren. A fresh, soothing addition to the shaving regimen, Polo Aftershave features a light concentration of sporty, natural fragrance, complemented with sheer oils and antibacterial agents that nourish and protect the skin. Fragrance Notes: Basil, Chamomile, Tobacco, Patchouli, Oakmoss.Net Weight: 8 oz. see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Ali S.
East Amherst
Review for: Ralph Lauren 'Polo' Men's 4-ounce Aftershave more...
A  true classic! I am old school, so the original POLO brings back fond memories. The EDT is great and the scent lasts a long time. The after shave even better, wife loves it also!! What can I say that has not been said? Its a wonderful clean scent that goes with any apparel.
tammy m.
strongsville, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
this cologne is so pretty the packaging is so pretty you get so much it's so affordable and I get so many compliments saying that I smell so good because the cologne just smells so good it's masculine but that it's the flowery and feminine so it's a wonderful combination in her tracks everyone it's gentle on the skin I don't break out it smells heavenly it's I love it it's a word that I recommended for everyone got get it today may I get it at Macy's Dillards
Yolanda S.
Waco
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
YES I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS AFTER SHAVE MY BOYFRIEND HE SMELLS SO GOOD WOW HE LOVES HIS AFTER SHAVE IT'S HAD NICE LIGHT SENT WOW YOU CAN SMELL IT ALL OVER THE HOUSE AND IT STAY WITH HIM A LONG TIME AND EVEN IT I WASH HIS CLOTHES IT STILL THERE GREAT PRODUCT
Karla S.
This is a classic. I have purchased this item several times for my dad, because its a timeless scent. It wears great and a little goes a long way. Would continue to buy this because of the reliability of them product.
hanna y.
This is my husband's favourite cologne. He likes it because it's musky and spicy. I think it is more of an evening scent, And not that well suited for a daytime cologne as it can be a bit overpowering in the morning.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I was given this as a sample from a friend and my boyfriend tried it and liked it. Yes it has met his expectations and he is picky about what he puts on his face.
Trudy B.
Danbury, CT
This is a Ralph Lauren classic scent! It is a crisp, clean scent with a hint of sweetness. I love how this scent has great staying power. One of my all time favorite men's scents!
Xavier J.
Fairfax, VA
I love the way my boyfriend's face smells after he uses this! He likes it because it doesn't burn his skin if he nicks himself while he is shaving, nor does it dry out his sensitive skin. I would recommend this to any guy who I know shaves daily!
Sasha K.
Jamaica , NY
I bought the Ralph Lauren Polo After Shave for my Dad. He loves how smooth and clean his face feels. Unlike other After Shave products, Ralph Lauren provides great quality for a great price. Ralph Lauren Polo After Shave gives my father a more masculine smell to him.
Mrs. B.
I purchased this for my husband. I hate cologne on men, and I mean HATE, LOL. I don't think men should be scented - JMO. However, my husband likes a little scent and Polo after shave splash is perfect - some very light scent to satisfy him and it's light enough that it does not bother me. Perfect!
Michelle V.
Portage, MI
Where can one buy this at?
Que tal esta para un regalo?
Reggie K.
Colton, CA
How does your face feel after use?
José F.
Does it hurt? I mean when you're cut while shaving and you put it, does it hurt or do you feel like a burn?