Ralph Lauren Perfume 1

• Does the scent lasts in the body?2 Answers
  • Do you guys recommend me to give this perfume like a gift...5 Answers
Ralph Lauren  Perfume 1
Ralph Lauren Perfume 1
  • "this purfume smells amazing definitely for preppy girls (not punk rocker type girls) i would wear this anyday." in 7 reviews
  • "this product smells amazing...only problem is that it doesnt last very long." in 3 reviews
PATRICE H.
SAN JOSE
Purchased at: Macy's
I got this for a gift and I do like it. Because I do like most of Ralph Lauren pool and perfumes. It is a nice clean sent so it is better suited for the summer time.
Lex N.
Waite Park, MN
This one if it is the right one. Has a little spice to it. I got mine for Christmas from Ralph Lauren. Because I am a beauty Advisor and we got a gift from them.
Emma T.
Vermillion, SD
I got a gift set with all 4 perfumes and this one was by far my favorite! It smells so so good. It’s fresh and almost kind of fruity maybe but it smells really nice.
Katie B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
When I was younger this was my favorite perfume and I have kind of grown out of it but it is long lasting and very strong you definitely get the bang for your buck.
A B.
Los Angeles
Never been into RL fragrances, I don't know if it's because they always smelled similar to other fragrances I had already smelled or that there was nothing unique about it such as the quality or even the bottle design that looked cheap like a body mist. Maybe that's why most major Dept stores don't carry it anymore, sales weren't that great? Sorry, just not a fan of it!
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
This is sweeter than I expected it to be, but as a fresh perfume addict I still love it. It’s not very masculine, so if you’re looking for a fresh perfume on the girlier side that doesn’t smell like white flowers this is definitely for you! Also it doesn’t develop much—you get what you first smell until it wears off. That’s a plus for some who want to know exactly what they’re getting but if you’re looking for more depth, I’d reccommend Fresh by Moschino.
Tina H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This used to be my go to summer scent. Very citrusy and light. It does wear well throughout the day. I have had a hard time finding it lately. I used to buy it at my local sephora inside jcpenney but they no longer carry it. I am down to a small deluxe bottle so I am hoping I can find it some where soon!
Jessica J.
bought this for my boyfriend and son
and they loved it mu son lives the smell of it and he has to wear it all the time now as well my boyfriend it was a little pricey but totally worth it
Courtney M.
I got a box with the sample sizes of this one and the #2 pink bottle. They were both AMAZING. The bottles lasted me about a month and I was so upset when they ran out. I used them almost everyday. The scent was so amazing!
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this perfume! It smells amazing! I spray this on in the morning and I can still smell it on myself right before I go to bed. I have showed this to friend and they love it just as much as I do! My favorite!
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does this perfume smell good? Or is it too strong?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Whats your favorite Ralph Lauren perfume?
Jacqueline N.
newman, ca
Do you guys recommend me to give this perfume like a gift to someone?
Mha O.
Kingsbury
Is this men perfume or women?
Kimberly A.
Does the scent lasts in the body?

Ralph Lauren  Perfume 1