BY RALPH LAUREN

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

Sarah J.
This perfume smells great and it is not too overpowering. It lasts all day and I get stopped in the halls by people asking me what scent I am using. The packaging is really nice and doesn't feel cheap. This perfume is a little bit on the pricier side but it is completely worth it.
Anna Beth N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
love this smell! It is so nice and not stuffy at all. My mother is allergic to many perfumes, and this one does not bother her at all. The only thing that could be improved would be how long it lasts. It seems to wear off fairly quickly, but this is a small problem to me, I can always reapply! Still worth it!
sidney g.
Warren, MI
I love this perfume it last a long time for me.I get many compliments off of this perfume.it is like many perfume there is not really a big chance.the is very nice .it is a very long lasting perfume.I would recommend to others to buy this perfume.
morgan m.
Simpsonville, SC
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR TOUCH INSPIRED BY COACH..FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS,THIS IS 100% THE BEST INSPIRED BY FRAGRANCE I HAVE EVER SMELLED AND IT LAST ALL DAY...IF U LOVE COACH SIGNATURE U HAVE TO BUY THIS. I BOUGHT 2 BOTTLES JUST IN CASE I CAN'T FIND IT ANYMORE...
Melisa G.
My aunt let me have her small bottle and this was my first ever high end perfume since I was younger, and to this day I still use it. Its not very long lasting though but it smells good
shaid h.
Very good scent. i love it. you should definitely buy it. like right now......................................................................................................................
Kayla B.
Middletown, PA
I love this my husband smells so good inside only one I would let him use if he has to lay next to me or something it's really good and really smell good
Crisie D.
Brooklyn, NY
I originally got a sample of this from Sephora and ordered a bottle the next day! The frangrance isn't over bearing and it lasts all day
Morgan Q.
Royersford , PA
When I wear this, I am stopped multiple times a day having people ask me what I have on for perfume and telling me how good i smell <3
Paeton M.
Hampton
I like the smell of this one very much. I like Ralph Lauren brand. It is very attractive smelling and pleasant to the senses.