BY RALPH LAUREN

The classic love story of Romance takes a daring, sensual turn with this mysterious and seductive new facet of the fragrance. The passionate embrace of pink peony and rich black vanilla captivates the senses and speaks of a forbidden love and the sensual side of femininity.

Notes:
Peony, Rasberry, Vanilla, Ambrox.
Style:
Sensual. Passionate. Mysterious.

ABOUT the Brand

RALPH LAUREN

For over 30 years, Ralph Lauren Fragrances has developed unique new scents. From the World of Polo to the Ralph Lauren Romance Collection for Women, their fragrances express a distinguished personality and luxury lifestyle in the Ralph Lauren tradition.

• What other perfume does this one smell like? What are the...2 Answers
  • How strong is the smell?? 2 Answers
  • What is the price range for this product and how does it ...1 Answers
Taylor K.
Hazleton, PA
Stumbled upon this gem when I was shopping in Ulta. Midnight Romance is my “go-to” scent for date night with the husband, he loves it too! It has such a light fragrance to it that you can pull it off either during the day or at night. If it was more affordable I would wear it as my daily scent as well.
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
I wasn't sure about this fragrance when i first smelled it, I thought it smelled more fruity than fresh. But when I wore it all day I loved it. It's long lasting yet its light and flirty. This is a great
everyday wear perfume because its not overpowering.
Jess R.
Troy
This is a wonderful perfume!! It is a light scent, which is great because it isn’t overpowering. I do need to touch it up once a day but that is fine by me. I have a rollerball of this in my purse at all times and my girlfriend loves when I wear it!
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Beautifully romantic scent with a little more warmth than the original romance. Long lasting, and has become my go to perfume for any occasion, but especially date night.
Rachelle C.
Midland, MI
This is my go to perfume for any special occasion. It has a very floral/sweet scent. A little goes a long way, it’s very long lasting. I would recommend this perfume to others and I would repurchase again.
meghmik h.
N Hollywood, CA
This perfume is my go to during the week. I wear it to work and school since it's not too strong. It has a light flirty smell and it stays for a long time.  I also found out if you buy this perfume this month (September 2018) 100% of the price goes to breast cancer research which made me very satisfied with my purchase.
KT S.
Lawrenceville, GA
This perfume is light but sweet. When I first smelled this I fell in love. It is a perfume that goes on and actually smells better as the day goes on. I like sweeter smelling perfumes, but this is a great sweet floral balance. Its great quality. My favorite ralph lauren perfume by far.
Nelly L.
Chevy Chase
Purchased at: Macy's
The smell is absolutely amazingly and it stays on all day. It’s worth the money and it lasts for a long time, the bottle is nice and neat. It looks pretty to have on the counter or in the bathroom. The smell is very feminine.
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
This perfume I bought my husband for my birthday and I sincerely use it because he gives it to me with a lot of love but the smell is very strong for me. I like sweet and soft aromas. This perfume is expensive and I recommend it to someone who likes strong smells, maybe a person older than me.
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
I bought this online because I've heard so much about it. Well I wasn't thrilled with it. Its a very heavy floral. I like more lighter, sweet almost citrus scents. It wasn't my favorite but it wasn't the worst either.. Maybe once cooler weather gets here it will be better.
Kyla C.
What other perfume does this one smell like? What are the notes of this perfume? Does it last long?
Claudia P.
How strong is the smell??
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
What is the price range for this product and how does it smell?
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,346 reviews
About how long does the scent last? I’ve had others wear off within an hour or so. I need to get my hands on this!!! That packaging is so cute!
Sumaiya K.
Is the scent too strong?