BY RALPH LAUREN

The classic love story of Romance takes a daring, sensual turn with this mysterious and seductive new facet of the fragrance. The passionate embrace of pink peony and rich black vanilla captivates the senses and speaks of a forbidden love and the sensual side of femininity.

Notes:
Peony, Rasberry, Vanilla, Ambrox.
Style:
Sensual. Passionate. Mysterious.

ABOUT the Brand

RALPH LAUREN

For over 30 years, Ralph Lauren Fragrances has developed unique new scents. From the World of Polo to the Ralph Lauren Romance Collection for Women, their fragrances express a distinguished personality and luxury lifestyle in the Ralph Lauren tradition.

• What other perfume does this one smell like? What are the...2 Answers
  • How strong is the smell?? 2 Answers
  • What is the price range for this product and how does it ...1 Answers
Kayla B.
Middleboro , MA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
My goodness the smell of this parfumerie is absolutely to die for. Seriously if you are looking for a new scent you should try this one. It may be a little pricey but it is worth it. A little goes a long way so you could make a bottle last a year if you wanted to. Highly suggest this product!
Sarah R.
Post Falls
It smells amazing! I love wearing this perfume because it lasts all day. It is a rich scent, but isn't overpowering. This is my first time every buying anything from Ralph Lauren, and I am not disappointed! This perfume was beyond worth the price, and I would definitely buy again.
Cassandra W.
This is just slightly more mature and "darker" than the regular Romance by Ralph Lauren, and I like it for that reason. I also sometimes layer this on top of the regular Romance when I go back out for the night, and they actually seem to layer very well!
Carol O.
Frisco, TX
Midnight Romance is a translation of the sweet seduction. It’s a parfum who starts delicate and are growing for a moderate scent, also warmed for a delicate vanilla, but even don’t be a very sweet fragrance!
Tourie B.
San Leandro , CA
I liked this scent. I bought it as a rollerblade as and received a few samples from Sephora. It’s a nice mature scent that is floral with a touch of sweetness. It’s a nice perfume to have on your vanity.
Fabiola G.
EN: I love this perfume, the aroma remains for several hours, it is relatively inexpensive.

SP: Me encanta este perfume, el aroma permanece durante varias horas, es relativamente económico.
Tori M.
Tacoma
The biggest struggle I have is finding a perfume that I like and suits my age. I love sweet smells but if it’s too fruity I feel childish and let’s face it some perfumes just remind you of an old lady. Midnight Romance is the perfect send for someone in their 20s-30s. It has a subtle sweet smell while still being a sophisticated sent that you can use for any occasion.
Taylor K.
Freeland, PA
Stumbled upon this gem when I was shopping in Ulta. Midnight Romance is my “go-to” scent for date night with the husband, he loves it too! It has such a light fragrance to it that you can pull it off either during the day or at night. If it was more affordable I would wear it as my daily scent as well.
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
I wasn't sure about this fragrance when i first smelled it, I thought it smelled more fruity than fresh. But when I wore it all day I loved it. It's long lasting yet its light and flirty. This is a great
everyday wear perfume because its not overpowering.
Jess R.
Troy
This is a wonderful perfume!! It is a light scent, which is great because it isn’t overpowering. I do need to touch it up once a day but that is fine by me. I have a rollerball of this in my purse at all times and my girlfriend loves when I wear it!
Kyla C.
What other perfume does this one smell like? What are the notes of this perfume? Does it last long?
Claudia P.
How strong is the smell??
Sumaiya K.
Is the scent too strong?
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
What is the price range for this product and how does it smell?
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,354 reviews
About how long does the scent last? I’ve had others wear off within an hour or so. I need to get my hands on this!!! That packaging is so cute!