BY RALPH LAUREN

The classic love story of Romance takes a daring, sensual turn with this mysterious and seductive new facet of the fragrance. The passionate embrace of pink peony and rich black vanilla captivates the senses and speaks of a forbidden love and the sensual side of femininity. Notes: Peony, Rasberry, Vanilla, Ambrox. Style: Sensual. Passionate. Mysterious. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It has a nice sweet smell and just goes really good for any occasion." in 1 review
  • "I never got so many compliments on my smell before." in 1 review
Taylor K.
Hazleton, PA
Stumbled upon this gem when I was shopping in Ulta. Midnight Romance is my “go-to” scent for date night with the husband, he loves it too! It has such a light fragrance to it that you can pull it off either during the day or at night. If it was more affordable I would wear it as my daily scent as well.
Aura C.
Flushing , NY
This perfume I bought my husband for my birthday and I sincerely use it because he gives it to me with a lot of love but the smell is very strong for me. I like sweet and soft aromas. This perfume is expensive and I recommend it to someone who likes strong smells, maybe a person older than me.
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Beautifully romantic scent with a little more warmth than the original romance. Long lasting, and has become my go to perfume for any occasion, but especially date night.
Rachelle C.
Midland, MI
This is my go to perfume for any special occasion. It has a very floral/sweet scent. A little goes a long way, it’s very long lasting. I would recommend this perfume to others and I would repurchase again.
Aracely R.
This is one of my all-time favorite scents!! I tried it because of the amazing original Romance by Ralph Lauren. It is pricey, but I absolutely love the scent! The bottle is so gorgeous and elegant and is easy to apply. Got it as a sample and fell in love with it ever since. It's a very strong, sweet, spicy, scent which I adore.
Giovanna D.
I love the smell of this. I find it easy to wear day and night time. I got a sample size with my Sephora order a few months back, and am considering purchasing the full size.
Heather W.
I love this fragrance. Smells divine and not too strong. Lasts all day without being overpowering. It's pricey but a little goes a long way. My go to fragrance!
Aline H.
Kingsburg , CA
Adoro esse perfumr,foi o primeiro e unico( ate agora) que ganhei do meu esposo.Amo perfumes so que sao bem caros entao e uma vez ao ano que comprarei.Esse perfume e extremamente doce entao cuidado se vc nao gosta de perfumes doces
Shasta K.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my absolute favorite perfume. I use to get the Ralph Lauren Romance for years and I discovered this one. I love the smell and how the smell changes on my skin. It smells so good. It is pricey but definitely worth the money.
Rachel R.
San Diego , CA
I first smelled this on a magazine fold and now, it has been my signature scent. I love that it smells so good everyone compliments me. Can be worn whether it's sunny (outdoors) or in cold (fully air conditioned room).
Ligia D.
Does anyone know whats the difference or how to compare this fragrance to the Tender Romance one?
Kyla C.
What other perfume does this one smell like? What are the notes of this perfume? Does it last long?