Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance 0.34 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by ashlee p.Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance 0.34 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Natasha L.

BY RALPH LAUREN

The classic love story of Romance takes a daring, sensual turn with this mysterious and seductive new facet of the fragrance. The passionate embrace of pink peony and rich black vanilla captivates the senses and speaks of a forbidden love and the sensual side of femininity. Notes: Peony, Rasberry, Vanilla, Ambrox. Style: Sensual. Passionate. Mysterious. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
ashlee p.
This fragrance lasts forever even when you are sweating way more than you should. I have made this crisp and classy roller fragrance last over a year and will be buying it again soon (since I’m almost out). Whenever I am in smelly farm situations I roll some of it on the collar of my shirt and pull it up towards my nose to mask any and all smells. Absolutely love it.
Amanda R.
i love this perfume! it smells so feminine and fresh and dainty. it's perfect for special occassions & for every day! i have a roller ball & a spray. i love the roller ball b/c it travels so well and there is always enough, i never have to worry about it running out -it lasts forever! it's pretty affordable considering how much use i get out of it and how often i wear it. i've had mine for 2 yrs and i still have over 1/2 of each.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I love this stuff. I am a huge fan of Ralph Lauren perfumes. I used to use Romance but when Midnight Romance came out I switch because it is the perfect perfume it has a light scent and inst too strong. I love the roller-ball I have one in my purse and one in my car. Just roll it on to your wrist and then to behind your ears and you will smell amazing without making everyone in the elevator want to die from too much perfume!
Brittany K.
Atlanta, GA
I too brought this on my birthday and wore it a couple times and it smells wonderful. I took a deep smell of it at Sephora and I fell in love with it. It's a bit woodsy, very different from what I'm used it, and it teleported me to a flower field at midnight, waiting on my love (or the hot guy on the horse in the commercials...which is a weird thing to say about a perfume...)
Valerie B.
Zimmerman, MN
I love buying rollerball so that I can switch up my fragrance game. This scent is so beautiful, so wonderful, I think it would smell great on anyone. I got mine at Sephora...one whiff and I knew I had to have it, I could bathe in this smell forever.
Catherine P.
I really like the rollerball for this perfume because of the size and how well it stays on. Whenever I go out to a concert or somewhere where I need my scent to last I stick my Rollerball in my wallet and it fits so well. I apply it usually twice a night and the scent continues to stay on. I've had mine for 6 months and still have a lot left!
Rachel V.
This is by far one of my favorite fragrances of all times. First, the fragrance is absolutely timeless it smells so light and dominant at the same time. Additionally it is very convenient because you can carry it front in a purse of bad and apply it at any time.
Reina B.
This scent is one of my favorites. The floral scent does not over power me and is able to be fun, without smelling like a young girl's perfume. I purchased mine at Sephora. I do wish the scent would last longer.
Crystal H.
Romance is my favorite, but Midnight Romance did not disappoint. It combines berries, vanilla and peony , which go perfectly together. The scent stays all day. I think its a great date night perfume!
Wendy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a nice perfume. I actually received it as a sample from Sephora before i purchased the rollerball. Its a lighter perfume but has a very lady like smell to it. I think it can be nice to wear with a spray at the office and would work at evening too.
Candy B.
Burlington, NC
Is the roller ball as potent as the spray