Ralph Lauren Lauren by Ralph Lauren Eau De Toilette Spray

Launched by the design house of Ralph Lauren in 1978 LAUREN is classified as a sharp flowery fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of green florals violet carnation rose and rare wood spices. It is recommended for daytime wear.

Todavia no la uso me gystaria saver si tiene buen aroma?
Is this a new fragrance? I’ve never seen it before!
How do I go about ordering and what is the price on the 4oz Lauren?
Start your review of Ralph Lauren Lauren by Ralph Lauren Eau De Toilette Spray!
Melissa B.
Norwich, CT
This has been my favorite perfume for as long as I have been wearing perfume. The sent is timeless and I have always loved the bottle. It has never been cheap but it is quality and has always been well worth the price but it has gotten a lot pricier lately. I will always buy it and use sparingly if needed. I would go without everything but coffee to buy it if it came to that
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
I first smelled this perfume when I was a young girl. My sister wore it all the time and I knew then that when I got old enough I wanted some for myself! This perfume has a spicy, woody smell to it. It's not overbearing or loud. It's also got a clean smell if that's some how a way that makes sense. You'll just have to go to the Ralph Lauren counter and see for yourself. Meanwhile I give it a five stars!!# ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐👯💜💜💜💜
Sharon W.
Lauren is a classic perfume that taks me back to my teens. I love the mildness of the fragrance and it also reminds me of fall.
Kristie M.
Skowhegan, ME
Purchased at: Macy's
OMG my absolute favorite perfume ever! Lauren is a big sexy scent. This is also my husbands favorite perfume I wear. We actually agree on this lol.
Penelope M.
Macclenny, FL
This perfum is beyond beautiful, it has such a sweet yet inviting smell it's fresh ,clean and warm.I have never been able to wear it anywhere with out someone asking me what perfum I was wearing. It last all day and into the night and if you spritz your sweater you could smell it for days. Well worth the money and a smell so inviting you will never forget it.
Roxana E.
This perfume comes in a nice classy gold and cream box - ideal for gifting. The bottle is an unusual flask style with lovely gold flip top which opens
Yvonne S.
Orlando, FL
Classic for me ! I grew up on this and thank for reminding me. This is the fragrance that started it! Very complex fragrance but so very balanced Violet Leaves absolute, Mandarin oil, Galbanum absolute, Petit Grain oil, Pineapple accord Rose oil, Carnation accord, Lily of the Valley accord, Jasmine absolute Vetiver accord, Cedarwood oil, Guaiac Wood oil, Oakmoss accord. Has lasted the years and will continue
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY
Love love love! This was the first perfume I purchased in high school. I wore this for years. My boyfriend loved it so that worked out great. I love the bottle. This perfume is timeless. Love the scent. Some perfume scents wear off quickly on me but this remains without being too heavy. Love it.
Katia I.
Hopkins, MN
Love this! Have worn it for years! A very classic scent that works year round. Lasts a long time for a Eu deToilette spray. Love the Romance parfum as well!
arlene B.
Riverside, CA
I do not like any other perfume, this has been my signature fragrance for forty plus years. I'm devastated they discontinued this perfume. It's subtle and doesn't overwhelm you when applied. The fragrance stays on you throughout the day. I cannot give this enough stars. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️