BY RALPH LAUREN

Ralph Lauren Eau De Toilette Spray for Women, Blue, 4.2 Ounce see more...

Molly B.
Haslett
I love this scent! This is one of my go to perfumes. One thing I loved was the packaging; the bottle is beautiful and overall give the product a high class look which I enjoyed. I always get compliments on my perfume when I wear this :)
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
This isn't my favorite Ralph Lauren scent, but I don't dislike it. It's a fresh, clean scent that's not overpowering at all. I wouldn't buy it for myself, but I can see why other people would.
Heather G.
Minneapolis, MN
Very clean and fresh scent. I love refreshing scents. My only con on this is that I don't smell it on myself after an hour or 2. That could just be me becoming immune to the smell.
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI
Very fancy smell I loved it for going out for the night. The bottle is also beautiful packaging. Although the smell is much too strong for me and gave me a headache when using it
Yessica D.
Modesto, CA
This purfum has been one of my favorites for a long time. The reasons I like it is because it does not lose its smell quickly. I like the mix of smell it's one that I can buy over and over again without getting sick of the smell.
Garleni Á.
Doral, FL
One of my go to favorite fragrances
And the packaging is super cool to carry out when you traveling
Bought it at Sephora
The best when you compare to others
Long lasting
Angela S.
Katy, TX
Ralph Lauren Blue is my signature scent!! I have been purchasing it forever it seems like!! I love it and I get a lot of compliments when I wear it!! 😊
Angela P.
Spring , TX
Received as a gift and did care for the smell. Perhaps it wasn't my usual type of scent but I ended up giving it to one of my daughters who loves it
Blanca B.
Fort Worth, TX
Smells amazing, soft , crisp clean yet sexy. Has a citrus notes. Good for daytime or work !! Highly recommend it if u like " happy" by Clinique.
Lauren L.
I love a light scented perfume, and this doesn't disappoint! It reminds me of hydrangeas which are such a lovely flower. Highly recommended!