Ralph Lauren - Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 oz

Introduced in 1994. Fragrance notes: fresh, warm, sporty florals. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ralph Lauren - Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 oz!
welsh Louisiana
Its a nice smell. The price is very reasonable for the size of the container. I would recommend this people who like to smell good and do not mind spending a little extra for it.
New York
I love the scent! I always get it for my husband! He is in love with it just like me! I love the way it smells, the scent isn't strong, it hits the nose whenever my husband passes by me the scent lingers in your nose, you wonder what that smell was. It doesn't smell like a strong men scent but the soft beautiful smell.
Yuba City, CA
My boyfriend didn’t really like and the cap after a few times of removing it would get loose and maybe it’s just because of the batch we got but yeah really not a scent I would pick up again.
Pawcatuck, CT
such a nice smell.  Very pleasant. Price isn't too bad. Not a strong smell.   Received compliments .  It's a popular smell. Compares to others in same catagory I would say better.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite fragrances on the market. It is very luxuriously and smells absolutely wonderfully. I've been a big fan for a long time. The price is perfect and I would definitely recommend to others.
Pasco, WA
I like this much more than the original Ralph...as it's more my taste and much richer and sexier...spices, lime, amber, fig leaf, mandarin orange, musk, orchid, almond blossom, vanilla, jasmine, lemon, sandalwood and geranium. The original is more like RL Hot's younger sister:) Hot has has an oriental scent and the vanilla, sandalwood and jasmine are delectable! My husband loves this one! Lives up to it's name!
I love this perfume and have been trying to find it forever. Ever since I ran out of mine I have not been able to find it anywhere. It was a great fragrance and I am a very picky perfume user.
Clarksville, TN
This was my absolute favorite perfume a few years ago and I wish they still sold it today in stores. The only place I've found it on is ebay. I might buy it from there, but it's a little expensive. I think the smell is worth it though. Reminds of me some good times :)
Naples, FL
It's smells GREAT! I get it for my boyfriend and he loves it! it's probably the best one Ralph Lauren has came out with! I would recommend everyone to get this... I gave it a 4 and not a 5 because it is a little pricey but you get what you pay for so hey! it's great!
North Bergen, NJ
Omgggg! i purchased this about three times already just because i can never get over how great it makes me smell. it smells kinda fruity and sweet and lasts long. definitely recommend for young girls or any woman who loves smelling like candy. 💗

Looking for your answer?