BY RALPH LAUREN

Introduced in 1994. Fragrance notes: fresh, warm, sporty florals. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Lacy I.
Davenport, FL
I like this much more than the original Ralph...as it's more my taste and much richer and sexier...spices, lime, amber, fig leaf, mandarin orange, musk, orchid, almond blossom, vanilla, jasmine, lemon, sandalwood and geranium. The original is more like RL Hot's younger sister:)
Hot has has an oriental scent and the vanilla, sandalwood and jasmine are delectable! My husband loves this one! Lives up to it's name!
Michele W.
I love this perfume and have been trying to find it forever. Ever since I ran out of mine I have not been able to find it anywhere. It was a great fragrance and I am a very picky perfume user.
Ellesse C.
Clarksville, TN
This was my absolute favorite perfume a few years ago and I wish they still sold it today in stores. The only place I've found it on is ebay. I might buy it from there, but it's a little expensive. I think the smell is worth it though. Reminds of me some good times :)
Katherine A.
Naples, FL
It's smells GREAT! I get it for my boyfriend and he loves it! it's probably the best one Ralph Lauren has came out with! I would recommend everyone to get this... I gave it a 4 and not a 5 because it is a little pricey but you get what you pay for so hey! it's great!
Amanda S.
North Bergen, NJ
Omgggg! i purchased this about three times already just because i can never get over how great it makes me smell. it smells kinda fruity and sweet and lasts long. definitely recommend for young girls or any woman who loves smelling like candy. 💗
Jessica T.
I bought this spray over 6 years ago (bought it for my senior prom) and I still have some left and it still smells amazing. I love the scent so much and use it for special occasions. It can be pricey but it's completely worth it
Stephanie V.
Anything Ralph Lauren to me smells good, my boyfriend has so many colognes and he doesn't pick any that won't smell good, and this is in his collection. Pretty awesome
Ximena G.
San Diego, CA
I don't like the overpowering scent of this fragrance my husband owns it and every time he touches something he leaves a trail, is way too strong, I like the brand but I don't like this fragrance in particular
Danielle A.
I love this product. Pretty sure it was cancelled though? I can't find it anywhere but it was my favorite perfume for around 4 years and I would not wear anything else.
Brittney J.
Porterville, CA
I fell in love with this perfume the smell is fruity flowery sexy, I recommend it to anyone and everyone, I love it I used it so fast it smells that good.