Ralph Lauren Cologne for Men uploaded by Camille W.Ralph Lauren Cologne for Men uploaded by Marly J.Ralph Lauren Cologne for Men uploaded by Marly J.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Ralph Lauren Cologne for Men, Polo Black, 6.8 Fluid Ounce see more...

Sarah H.
irving
This cologne is great, because my guy friend uses it. Every time I see him, I always compliment him on his scent, because I really like the smell. I haven't used it myself, because I don't wear cologne but it's stroll great.
Carl W.
Bakersfield, CA
This cologne is one of the best smelling ones I've used. I buy/use a lot and this one is definitely up there. You can get it on amazon for fairly cheap, and only buy it on amazon don't buy it it in a store.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville , MO
I love this perfume! The smell is satisfactory and I always get compliments on my scent. The price us a little high, but the product is far worth it! Would recommend to anyone!
Freddy G.
this cologne by Ralph Lauren is such a great one i love how it smells, the price is good for the kind of product, is very good to casual and formal activities, the bottle is nice and the presentation is very cool i love the color of the presentation and i have the desire to try this because is just amazing.
Kathryn B.
Chelsea, AL
This product was very expensive but when I purchased it, it definitely lived up to the price. It smelled amazing and my girlfriend loved it. She wouldn't let me stop wearing it. Definitely a great buy. The only issue is the price but besides that it is a great product.
Vera H.
It all began years ago I got this first bottle for my husband. He loved it.Smells great last all day and lingers on the sheets. I buy it all the time. Finer department stores carry it here is where I got it. YES I BUY IT AGAIN. Bottles ans scents change.
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
This cologne smells so amazing that I bought it for my husband last Christmas. It is pricey but it has lasted him a very long time. The scent is long lasting and it is perfect for a night on the town.
Cali B.
VAN NUYS, CA
This is a great Mens fragrance. It smells so good and it lasts for a while which all is women can appreciate. One of my male friends wears this and I compliment him every single time I'm around him. I'm thinking of buying this for a family member!
Kyle B.
Lakewood, OH
Great smell. Last all day. It's a bit expensive like some have said but when you want the best for yourself you're willing to spend a little more. The bottle is a great size for the price you will have it for many years and be very pleased.
Alexis J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Loved how this smells on my boyfriend very light but strong enough to make a difference. I would recommend this product for sure to any male out there especially for a romantic date night or just to have that nice manly powerful smell.
Cynthia C.
Is this long wearing? How does it compare to the other colors of cologne?
Jessica P.
Monette, AR
How does this smell can you compare it to anything so I will know if I want to get this for my husband for Christmas?
Angel H.
Kerman
Ralph Lauren Cologne for Men I've been wanting to try this cologne, but someone tell me how this product smells.
Joe F.
Bluffton, SC
I have purchased the knock off Ralph Lauren cologne brands (for men), but have never spent the money to buy the real thing. Wondering if it's really worth $50+? Does it last longer? Is it stronger?
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
Does this smell good? I got it for someone as a gift but ordered online so I was unable to smell it

Amazon