BY RALPH LAUREN

Ralph Lauren Carolyn Serving Bowl Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Fine China (new) see more...

emily p.
emily p.
Granger
I am not a huge fan of this bowl. It is name brand, but it is no more special than one I can get cheaper at target. Like any bowl, it was effective. However, I'm disappointed at the price. I do not reccomend it. You can get a cheaper bowl at any home improvement store.
Ruby V.
Ruby V.
It's an everyday product it's not something you don't already have it's expensive and because it's a name brand you would buy but it's alright you like just buy one at the dollar store :/
haley l.
haley l.
Alabama al
It is really pretty and you can use it for decor but It breaks easily If you drop it it is also pretty easy to get grose food out of it you also can use it as jewlrey storage
Kensley W.
Kensley W.
Harrison, TN
This bowl is sooo pretty and the design is stunning. It's not very indestructible but can serve varieties of food. It does not disappoint!
Kim K.
Kim K.
Matches with everything use this for my beauty blenders as decor for my vanity mirror and everything just blends a matches so perfect
Mehmet T.
Mehmet T.
Toronto
I got this as a gift from one of my friend and I love it, I think this was one of the best gift  ever, I have never been one for gift giving and I've been much for gift receiving, but I will definitely give something like this as a gift and everyone will love it.
Ely K.
Ely K.
Pretty great, maybe a little too expensive for what it is but I mean it's still amazing and I prey that I'll never drop it. Again, I would totally completely fill my home with these amongst others like this!