BY RALPH LAUREN

Ralph Lauren Carolyn Serving Bowl Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Fine China (new) see more...

Bella C.
Bella C.
Dexter
 These bowls are absolutely amazing you're the perfect up for a great bowl cereal and they're super nice and they work great I love them so much they are a tad bit pricey but they are definitely worth it would recommend I hope you invest in these balls cause they are great
emily p.
emily p.
Granger, IN
I am not a huge fan of this bowl. It is name brand, but it is no more special than one I can get cheaper at target. Like any bowl, it was effective. However, I'm disappointed at the price. I do not reccomend it. You can get a cheaper bowl at any home improvement store.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Chesnee
It's a really pretty bowl. It's such a great quality. It's weight is actually not that bad either. It's design is really nice too. I actually wasn't desappointed with it. It is quite expensive but it's worth it. I don't know if i would recommend it but it's nice.
Ruby V.
Ruby V.
It's an everyday product it's not something you don't already have it's expensive and because it's a name brand you would buy but it's alright you like just buy one at the dollar store :/
Jamyiah M.
Jamyiah M.
Goose Creek, Sc
Nice bowl, you can use it to spice up your house!!i chose to put candies in it and it makes it soo cuttee. The only bad this is it shouldnt be that expensive
haley l.
haley l.
Alabama al
It is really pretty and you can use it for decor but It breaks easily If you drop it it is also pretty easy to get grose food out of it you also can use it as jewlrey storage
Kensley W.
Kensley W.
Harrison, TN
This bowl is sooo pretty and the design is stunning. It's not very indestructible but can serve varieties of food. It does not disappoint!
Kim K.
Kim K.
Matches with everything use this for my beauty blenders as decor for my vanity mirror and everything just blends a matches so perfect
Yacine R.
Yacine R.
CHAIR mon nom est Yacine au Algérei j'ai un channel sur youtoub avec un grand numbre d'abonnés . je fais beaucoup d'avis sur les appareils électroniques .je peux vous aider à promouvoir vos produits en les révisent dans Mes videos pour honorer mon objectif est d'encourager les gens à acheter à partir d'internet et en Méme temps aider la société à promouvoir les produits . je vous remercie. la réponse se poursuit
Mehmet T.
Mehmet T.
Toronto
I got this as a gift from one of my friend and I love it, I think this was one of the best gift  ever, I have never been one for gift giving and I've been much for gift receiving, but I will definitely give something like this as a gift and everyone will love it.