RALPH LAUREN BLUE by Ralph Lauren for WOMEN: EDT .25 OZ MINI (note* minis approximately 1-2 inches in height)

Janika A.
Doral, FL
Great smell, great quality product, it last for a long time during the day, special for traveling, nice package. I recommend it.
Tracy H.
I love this scent. I love pretty much all the Ralph Lauren scents. There's a bunch to choose from, something for everyone, since different perfumes work for different people. The Ralph Lauren perfumes aren't cheap. But mine usually last quote a while
One spray usually is enough for me, since the perfumes ate pretty strong, but in a good way. I always get compliments when I wear this one.
Kelliann O.
Smithtown, Ny
To be honest my favorite RL perfumes are "HOT" and "COOL" but it's very hard to find those agents near me, so this is the next best thing. Smells very pretty, but I don't like wearing it on hot days cause it emits a completely different scent if you happen to be perspiring.
Taylor R.
Gastonia, NC
I first smelled this fragrance on a friend and knew I had to have it. It is like no other and I cannot get enough. I love smelling it during the day and have not work any others since purchasing
Stefanie T.
Acworth, GA
This is my favorite scent by Ralph Lauren. It's light and fresh, but also very strong. I do feel like it is a little pricey, but it doesn't keep me from purchasing it. The scent reminds me of a field of honeysuckles, but not that strong honeysuckle smell. It's light and fresh.
Megan T.
Oak Harbor, WA
Love the way this perfume smells, I can't really see this smell going wrong on anyone, it's definitely a very suitable and balanced fragrance that any woman could rock. Great value of for the price and I love the simplistic packaging of Ralph Lauren perfumes.
Jessica M.
vancouver, WA
Blue has a great scent. It's not over powering and I can wear it every day to work. It's a good value, compared to other perfumes. Blue is one of my staple perfumes, I always keep the mini at work for emergency meetings or sticky days.
Erin L.
Rochester, NY
I really like Ralph Laurent but this scent was kind of a miss for me.
It smells good but after a while he gave me a headache so I had to sell this one but it does not deter me from Ralph Laurent still puts out a good product.
Brooke P.
My mother started using this product about 6 years ago and I would sneak in and steal her bottles because I loved the smell. People would stop me on the street and ask me what it was. Now that I'm older I buy my own bottles :)
Angela S.
Tifton, GA

I just can't say enough about this fragrance. This is my all time favorite. I usually buy the regular size. I haven't actually tried the mini size. But fragrance is definitely my favorite.