RALPH LAUREN BLUE by Ralph Lauren for WOMEN: EDT .25 OZ MINI (note* minis approximately 1-2 inches in height)

BY RALPH LAUREN

Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent. I love pretty much all the Ralph Lauren scents. There's a bunch to choose from, something for everyone, since different perfumes work for different people. The Ralph Lauren perfumes aren't cheap. But mine usually last quote a while
One spray usually is enough for me, since the perfumes ate pretty strong, but in a good way. I always get compliments when I wear this one.
Stefanie T.
Stefanie T.
Acworth, GA
This is my favorite scent by Ralph Lauren. It's light and fresh, but also very strong. I do feel like it is a little pricey, but it doesn't keep me from purchasing it. The scent reminds me of a field of honeysuckles, but not that strong honeysuckle smell. It's light and fresh.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Oak Harbor, WA
Love the way this perfume smells, I can't really see this smell going wrong on anyone, it's definitely a very suitable and balanced fragrance that any woman could rock. Great value of for the price and I love the simplistic packaging of Ralph Lauren perfumes.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
vancouver, WA
Blue has a great scent. It's not over powering and I can wear it every day to work. It's a good value, compared to other perfumes. Blue is one of my staple perfumes, I always keep the mini at work for emergency meetings or sticky days.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Gastonia, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first smelled this fragrance on a friend and knew I had to have it. It is like no other and I cannot get enough. I love smelling it during the day and have not work any others since purchasing
Angela S.
Angela S.
Tifton, GA

I just can't say enough about this fragrance. This is my all time favorite. I usually buy the regular size. I haven't actually tried the mini size. But fragrance is definitely my favorite.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Muskegon, MI
Love this one, my husband bought me this a couple years ago for Christmas and I have been buying it ever since. It's a wonderful perfume and smells great.
ZackKelly W.
ZackKelly W.
Loranger, LA
Ralph Lauren blue for women is wonderful! Yes, a bit steep in price but my bottle last up to a year. One spritz and you are smelling wonderful all day.
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my absolute favorite perfume. I actually need more. I mainly wear this in the fall and winter but it's not too heavy for summer and spring.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Ralph Lauren Blue is my favorite perfume ever. It smells amazing. All you need is like 2 sprays from the bottom and you can smell it all day long.