Ralph Lauren Blue by Ralph Lauren Eau De Toilette Spray 4.2 oz uploaded by Mandy B.Ralph Lauren Blue by Ralph Lauren Eau De Toilette Spray 4.2 oz uploaded by Magda A.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Ralph LaurenEau De ToiletteRalph Lauren Blue Perfume by Ralph Lauren, Ralph lauren blue by the design house of ralph lauren was introduced in 2003. This aquatic aroma is refreshing and crisp. Ralph lauren blue is a blend of soft florals, with watery freshness to top it off. This refreshing aroma is perfect for daytime wear. The freedom of the big see more...

Lindsey E.
Yonkers, NY
I've been purchasing this perfume for 10 years and it's the only fragrance I'll wear. Friends, family and coworkers know me for this scent.
Lakin S.
LOVE this scent. Its so different yet so sexy and sultry. It will always be a favorite and I will never get tired of it!
Diane W.
Tampa, FL
Love Love love this fragrance, fresh, clean, lasts forever and also very romantic
Would love to have a large collection of this
Roxanne O.
Philadelphia, PA
Great smell and bottle is huge, Ive had it for a few years and still love it! Isn't too light or too strong and it lasts long!
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
Love this fragance since 5 years ago it became my favorite the problem is sometimes is expensive and is hard to get it on sale
Ashton W.
Oh my gosh I love this perfume. I mom have a big bottle and the small and I use to use it all the time. I had to get my own.
Jazzmin C.
Long Beach, CA
To pass by someone with this smell you are almost always guaranteed to have someone sniffing after you. Sich a great smell.
Melissa Dawn M.
Southside, AL
Smells nice and it is in a nice container. Scent lingers but isn't overpowering. Big enough bottle but not too big
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
This has a nice, light scent. Perfect for summer or after the gym. It smells like you just for out of the shower.
Annette G.
Lancaster, SC
Smells so fresh & delightful! It's an amazing scent😄😄😄😄 the scent stays on all day and you never have to reapply