Ralph Lauren Blue by Ralph Lauren Eau De Toilette Spray 4.2 oz uploaded by Mandy B.Ralph Lauren Blue by Ralph Lauren Eau De Toilette Spray 4.2 oz uploaded by Magda A.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Ralph LaurenEau De ToiletteRalph Lauren Blue Perfume by Ralph Lauren, Ralph lauren blue by the design house of ralph lauren was introduced in 2003. This aquatic aroma is refreshing and crisp. Ralph lauren blue is a blend of soft florals, with watery freshness to top it off. This refreshing aroma is perfect for daytime wear. The freedom of the big see more...

Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
10 out of 10. An amazing fresh and clean scent. Very Muskie scent just in case you don’t like that type of scent. These types of scents so happen to be my favorite.
Maura B.
I really love this fragrance but yoh have to be in the mood for it because it is truly long lasting, I am talking days. It does have a strong burst of almost moth balls which I think is the lulu of the valley. It is a perfect blend of sporty that Ralph Lauren is known for while also carrying a sophistication to it and being a truly unique scent. I haven't smelled anything like it it's one of a kind.
Hillary A.
Clemmons, NC
Could I ever LOVE any other perfume? This is my all time favorite and everyday go to perfume! The bottle is great and made of heavy glass and has a nice square shape, but that is not what is important. The fragrance is awesome, clean, light and refreshing. This is not overpowering or strong...you could not go wrong with this one! It’s a staple!
Michele P.
I have always been a fan of Ralph Lauren perfumes, and this one is no different.  I love the light, feminine scent that is not too flowery or heavy.  Ralph Lauren fragrances always have an upscale aura about them that makes you feel special when you wear them.  I buy Ralph Lauren perfumes a couple of times a year, and love using them.
Rosie H.
New York , NY
I've had this perfume since junior high school. My brother got this for my mother as a mothers day gift, she didn't like so i've used it since. the smell is so long lasting. i love the bottle its so sophisticated. i think Ralph Lauren is doing an amazing job.
Sarah K.
Virginia Bch, VA
This perfume mixes so well with the oils in my skin and actually has a different scent as my body heat increases or decreases. It's my go to everyday perfume and I always get so many compliments when I wear it. I would say it's on the lighter floral side scent wise.
Stephanie M.
Milwaukee, WI
My ultimate favorite perfume. It's great for winter or summer and I always get compliments on it. Although it cab be hard to find at times. It's sweet and subtle.
Mandy B.
I've worn this scent for eight years now. It's nearly impossible to find it at department stores, and finding it online from someone trustworthy is rare. My husband managed to find some of it at a nearby Kohls this a Christmas. It was like finding a needle in many haystacks. If you find the rare RL blue box, grab it quickly!
Angela G.
Gary, IN
This fragrance is somewhat fresh but still too floral for me. It has hints of jasmine gardenia and other floral scents that doesn't agree with my body chemistry. May be perfect for girly girls. But I'd rather have fresh like ocean or water scents. Too many flowers together is overwhelming.
Mindy C.
Such a light and delightful fragrance. It's a fresh scent that you for daily wear that you won't get sick of! It does tend to fade out as the day goes on so do carry some extra in your purse if you plan on staying out!