Ralph Lauren Blue by  Eau De Toilette Spray 4. 2 oz

Ralph Lauren Blue by Eau De Toilette Spray 4. 2 oz

BY RALPH LAUREN

Ralph Lauren Blue by the design house of Ralph Lauren was introduced in 2003, This aquatic aroma is refreshing and crisp, Ralph Lauren Blue is a blend of soft florals with watery freshness to top it off, This refreshing aroma is perfect for daytime wear, see more...

Ralph Lauren Blue by  Eau De Toilette Spray 4. 2 oz
Ralph Lauren Blue by Eau De Toilette Spray 4. 2 oz
  • "One of my favorite scents ever." in 1 review
  • "Always get compliments on it." in 1 review
Patty  M.
Meridian, MS
Favorite of all time perfumes!!!! Every time I wear it, people ask about my perfume. The best!!
Natalie G.
El Paso, TX
I love love love this perfume!!!! Every time I wear it I get asked what I am wearing. The scent is just right!!!!
Karina T.
One of my favorite scents ever. I love both men and woman's RL blue. Reminds me of my early 20's. Long lasting too.
cheryl p.
Warrenton, MO
I love this perfume. I wear it year round. Love the scent. Always get compliments on it. Need to get some more. I would recommend it
Beverly R.
San Pablo, CA
Smells great . I love this perfume to pair it when I'm going out to eat dinner or lunch .
AnnMarie B.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite scent hands down. My boyfriend loves it too. It's light and sweet but crisp. Ive have people stop me and ask what I'm wearing when I have it on. Ive worn it pretty much every day for the last 4 or 5 years.
Calum L.
Great dunmow, Essex
This is one of my favourite scents always get great compliments when I Wear it great value and last pretty long would give 5 stats if it wasn't for one million by paco rabanne
clara b.
c√°diz, ES
Colonia o perfume de ralph lauren es lo mejor del mundo. Tiene un olor genial que olería durante horas
Sara G.
I love it so much, you can use it in every situation so it's very useful product ......ūüėá
Liz V.
Godwin, NC
Is a good product is it worth it
Adriana V.
Caracas
The last days i have been looking for a new perfum that I can use to go to my job,this is a good fragrance to use?
Maria I.
Doral, Florida
Su presentación es muy bonita. Es un perfume para usarlo a diario? O solo para ocasiones especiales? Respecto a su aroma?
Sara G.