Ralph Lauren Blue by  Eau De Toilette Spray 4. 2 oz

Ralph Lauren Blue by Eau De Toilette Spray 4. 2 oz

BY RALPH LAUREN

Ralph Lauren Blue by the design house of Ralph Lauren was introduced in 2003, This aquatic aroma is refreshing and crisp, Ralph Lauren Blue is a blend of soft florals with watery freshness to top it off, This refreshing aroma is perfect for daytime wear, see more...

Ralph Lauren Blue by  Eau De Toilette Spray 4. 2 oz
Ralph Lauren Blue by Eau De Toilette Spray 4. 2 oz
  • "One of my favorite scents ever." in 1 review
  • "Always get compliments on it." in 1 review
Yvette S.
Garner, KY
If there were 10 stars that is what I would give this product. It is not as pricey as other perfumes. I get headaches with some fragrances so I have to be careful with what I use. I have used this product for the last 10 years and I will be using it for many more.
Theresa O.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is my absolute favorite scent my mom has worn this perfume as long as I could remember it sticks all day smells great
Ralph Lauren has some of the most amazing scents. I also love the style of bottles the cologne and perfumes come in
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is strong at first but not long it will settle. It has a fresh clean smell. Highly recommend that you buy
SNI R.
Tampa, FL
This was a gift to me,I love the smell and use it everyday.its not overpowering but sensual.
Shannon O.
Virginia Beach, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is a bit strong at first when it comes out. But it smells great once settled.
Erica D.
Rock Hill, SC
This perfume has a really wonderful clean, fresh scent. it is one of the very few that actually smell good on me. (i guess i have weird skin). i always receive compliments on this scent. it also lasts all throughout the day. the price isn't bad either
Tera S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite, must-have product & perfume!!! I love the way this smells, its perfect!!
Michelle T.
Bridgeville, PA
This is my all time favorite scent for women. Crisp, clean like water and the ocean breeze, it opens up to an even prettier, milder scent.
Christina M.
Livermore, CA
I love this perfume. It smells so good on me and it comes in the perfect bottle sizes for your purse and your house. It sits at the front of my perfume shelf and is used daily.
Liz V.
Godwin, NC
Is a good product is it worth it
Adriana V.
Caracas
The last days i have been looking for a new perfum that I can use to go to my job,this is a good fragrance to use?
Maria I.
Doral, Florida
Su presentación es muy bonita. Es un perfume para usarlo a diario? O solo para ocasiones especiales? Respecto a su aroma?
Sara G.