Ralph Lauren Big Pony Women's Collection  uploaded by Anastasia C.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Contemporary life is an exciting, colorful multi-dimensional adventure for a confident young woman. She can no longer be defined by a single aspect of her life. Ralph Lauren celebrates her many facets and accomplishments with The Big Pony Collection for Women, a series of four fragrances embracing dynamic femininity. A new generation of women is leading the way and they now have a fragrance collection to call their own. Eccentric, rebellious and independent, this floral green fragrance highlights pear and mimosa. The crisp, bright scent represents ultimate optimism and natural feminine radiance for a woman who dances to the beat of her own drum. Set upon a luminous yellow bottle, the oversized blue polo pony icon contrasts with a bold, orange number 3. Notes: Pear, Mimosa. Style: Optimistic. Radiant. Independent. see more...

Sarah F.
York, PA
I love my ralph lauren perfume I have this in both the larger bottle and the travel size it is a slightly more flowery scent than the number one which is great for professional and upscale events. I get lots of compliments whenever I wear this perfume.
angel b.
Brooklyn, NY
I adore this perfume . Light smell ,so sporty and feminie at the same time . It works for everyday especially for school girls or outgoing jobs . I bought the duo from sephora and i usually carry if in my bag
Ellesse C.
Clarksville, TN
This is my second favorite perfume by Ralph Lauren. It's definitely an every day for me. I feel like it doesn't overpower but it's just enough of a floral/fresh smell to make people ask what it is.
Nicole s.
This product was perfect for me. The size was nice and I love the smell. I like fresh and clean and this does it.

back