BY RALPH LAUREN

Contemporary life is an exciting, colorful multi-dimensional adventure for a confident young woman. She can no longer be defined by a single aspect of her life. Ralph Lauren celebrates her many facets and accomplishments with The Big Pony Collection for Women, a series of four fragrances embracing dynamic femininity. A new generation of women is leading the way and they now have a fragrance collection to call their own. Edgy and refined, with a flair for the exotic, this oriental floral contains key ingredients of wild cherry and purple amber. Designed for the stylish woman, she catches the eye and imagination of anyone who crosses her path. This purple bottle features a pink oversized polo pony opposite a striking yellow number 4.This set contains:- 1.75 oz Refreshing Body Mist- 0.5 oz Eau de Toilette Notes: Wild Cherry, Purple Amber. Style: Stylish. Imaginitive. see more...

Alicia R.
Belton, TX
I love this smell! It was a gift from my fiancé as a birthday present. I have absolutely no complaints!
Rebecca M.
This is such a good travel item.  The size of the product is great and I've never had any problems with leaking.  The scent is long lasting and I don't need to re apply.  I use this often during the summer time because it has a fresh scent.  I would repurchase.
Iviee Y.
Elk River, MN
This is my favorite perfume! It lasts for hours and love the smell!! Only perfume I would spend this kind of money on!
Ashley Y.
The scent is a perfect everyday scent thats not too over-powering. I took away 1 star because I feel as though it doesnt last throughout the day.
tiffany w.
Hickory , NC
Easy to use in the go. Sometimes i spray it in my gym bag for a little fragrance boost. Not too strong only issue is price is on high side.
Vanessa G.
Ilion , NY
Smelled like a mix between floral and fruity and that just wasn't my favorite perfume! It smelled lasted a long time on the body though! A
Cassandra M.
Woodbridge
Love this sent. I use this as my every day scent. It is fresh and sporty. Not an overpowering smell and last long.
Jennifer C.
Wichita, KS
My favorite scent! It's a nice warm scent, that's not too sweet or overpowering. I think it's nice for someone in their late 20's and early 30's like myself. A small amount is perfect, and I like it for everyday wear. It can be a little pricey, but this duo lasted me about 8 months.
Krista H.
Bethlehem, PA
The scent is very fresh and it lasts for a really long time. one of my favorites just kinda expensive
Stevie F.
Liverpool, Liverpool
Very lovely smell, very sleek, minimalistic bottle but elegant. One of my all time favourites, quite a gentle smell too and extremely long lasting, lingers for ever. Most definitely recommend, especially for a casual all day scent.