Ralph Lauren Big Pony Perfume 1 for Women

Polo Big Pony #2 By Ralph Lauren Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Oz

How many sprayes do u apply Ralph Lauren Big Pony Perfume 1 for Women for a full 24 hr wear?
Is this smell like the original Ralph Lauren
Is this men perfume or women?
Start your review of Ralph Lauren Big Pony Perfume 1 for Women!
Product Highlights
this purfume smells amazing definitely for preppy girls (not punk rocker type girls) i would wear this anyday.in reviews
this product smells amazing...only problem is that it doesnt last very long.in reviews
Ise K.
Greenville
It was good, not a scent i would wear every day, but sometimes.. For sure! Not that pricey, easy to find.  Overall ok
Natalie C.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Love everything about it love the look the smell but just wish it was cheaper so I can afford it
Logan R.
Salamonia, IN
This is one of my favorite scents! I keep a roller ball in my car at all times. The scent is very fresh and works for any situation!
Lecshea W.
Pontiac, MI
It smells so good. But it today and be amazed. It last for hours even after a wash you can still smell it.
Michaela A.
Merced
This perfume will literally last through an apocalypse. I could shower and I can still smell it on me.
Viev E.
Wyoming
I gave this perfume to my daughter last Christmas and the same scent with her husband! They Love it! Definitely recommend this to everybody. The scent is so amazing- not too strong at all.
Kaylie P.
Louisville, KY
This was my ALL TOME FAVORITE when I was in highschool. A L’Oreal rep who is a family friend gifted me this and I never stopped wearing it. Long lasting, fresh scented and so sporty but still feminine.
danielle L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This has been my all time favorite perfume! I first discovered this when I got it one year as a Christmas gift set with three tiny bottles of different scented Ralph Luaren Perfumes. I fell in love with the blue and yellow bottle ever since! I feel like I found my own personal brand of perfume that I would use forever! Something that I had been trying to discover for a really long time! The smell never gets old! It is very refreshing and clean. A little goes a long way and it last all day! The only problem I find with this perfume is that it is hard to find in stores. I will always be looking at new perfume by Ralph Luaren, they impressed me! The blue and yellow bottle will always be a must have perfume on my shelf!
Chaquetta G.
Columbia, SC
Wet light floral smell. Great for the spring or summer when you want a hint of fragrance without being overbearing. The scent seems to wear off quickly from the body. Although it smells great I don’t think I will be purchasing this again.
Athena F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The freshness of this is what I absolutely adore in this fragrance. I still have a bottle that I save for special occasions. It drives my husband crazy it's definitely hard to find.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jazzalynn T.