Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection For Women #1 Blue Eau De Toilette Spray For Women

BY RALPH LAUREN

A floral aquatic fragrance for courageous & self-confident women Crisp, light, clean, vigorous & enlivening Contains notes of grapefruit & blue lotus Launched in 2012 Suitable for spring or summer wear see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
I love everything and anything polo, they always have the most fresh smelling fragrances, needless to say I enjoy this scent, I can't even describe how fresh it smells, it's like a mix of shower clean, musk and a tiny hint of amber, or flowers..maybe all of it, the scent lasts all day long, and I get tons on compliments when wearing this, yes I do recommend this.
Dulce S.
Dulce S.
The smell is SO great! I put it on all the time and man do I pray so much because you can't go wrong with it. I've got so many compliments saying like "you smell awesome". I'm like "Girl, I know right. You need to get some yourself". I don't want to be the only one smelling good. Get some yourself girl!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Montgomery Village, MD
This is one of go to all time fav fragrances. I always get compliments when I wear it. It is very fruity but fresh. Great fragrance , not over powering or understated. I am a repeat user I hope it never gets discontinued. I would purchase again. Can only find in polo stores on online
Gina V.
Gina V.
Dupont, PA
I love this collection but I especially long this fragrance . It's not too floral it's more of a sweet scent which I absolutely love and this stays on for at least 8 hours so I'm a fan . It's worth what you pay for it .
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Prett smell.  Last all day.  Priced right for the brand.  I will purchase again.  Maybe a nice gift. Everyone askes what perfume I'm wearing.
Temituoyo O.
Temituoyo O.
My dad, has been wearing this all the time, and he smells so good. Sometimes I'll go near him just to smell him. Such a good product.
Bera Cagua M.
Bera Cagua M.
This fragance become in one of my favorites for daily use, job, studies, etc, I´m a repeat user of it, its a long lasting
Ise K.
Ise K.
Greenville
It was good, not a scent i would wear every day, but sometimes.. For sure! Not that pricey, easy to find.  Overall ok
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Antioch, TN
SMELLS AMAZING! Use as my date night perfume and he loves it. Worth the price to me. Can never get enough of it
Lupita V.
Lupita V.
Grand Prairie, TX
The smell is so fresh and lastes long. I use it when I go out on special occations since its a little precey.