Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection For Women #1 Blue Eau De Toilette Spray For Women

BY RALPH LAUREN

A floral aquatic fragrance for courageous & self-confident women Crisp, light, clean, vigorous & enlivening Contains notes of grapefruit & blue lotus Launched in 2012 Suitable for spring or summer wear see more...

Taliyah M.
Taliyah M.
DET
I fell in love with this scent a few years ago, and my husband claimed it was his favorite after I bought it. When I finally used up the very last drop he we to buy me another bottle and couldn't find it anywhere at the mall where I originally bought the first one. I looked online and found this bottle. Double the size of mine and priced less that the mall. I wear it everyday!
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
I love everything and anything polo, they always have the most fresh smelling fragrances, needless to say I enjoy this scent, I can't even describe how fresh it smells, it's like a mix of shower clean, musk and a tiny hint of amber, or flowers..maybe all of it, the scent lasts all day long, and I get tons on compliments when wearing this, yes I do recommend this.
Dulce S.
Dulce S.
The smell is SO great! I put it on all the time and man do I pray so much because you can't go wrong with it. I've got so many compliments saying like "you smell awesome". I'm like "Girl, I know right. You need to get some yourself". I don't want to be the only one smelling good. Get some yourself girl!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Montgomery Village, MD
This is one of go to all time fav fragrances. I always get compliments when I wear it. It is very fruity but fresh. Great fragrance , not over powering or understated. I am a repeat user I hope it never gets discontinued. I would purchase again. Can only find in polo stores on online
DeShaunda M.
DeShaunda M.
Lakewood, WA
I love the way this perfume smells! So refreshing and last long but not a heavy scent that lingers in a bad way is the best feature that I like. I usually buy it at Macy's during holiday season or at Burlington coat factory if they happen to have that scent
Marlowe F.
Marlowe F.
Davenport , WA
I've had this perfume for a couple years and this still smells the same way it did when I opened it. I have a 4 of the Pony perfumes and they all smell great and I love layering them to create different scents.
Gina V.
Gina V.
Dupont, PA
I love this collection but I especially long this fragrance . It's not too floral it's more of a sweet scent which I absolutely love and this stays on for at least 8 hours so I'm a fan . It's worth what you pay for it .
Jaede S.
Jaede S.
I use the Big Pony body sprays after the gym. So refreshing and not over powering. A nice pick me up. The metal container is sturdy.  Fresh not floral or sweet. Ralph Lauren store.
Serena F.
Serena F.
Santa Rosa
This perfume smells amazing. I don't wear in on my body but spray it in my room because I love it. The bottle is so cute and you get a good amount of product for the price
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Fort Ann, NY
Prett smell.  Last all day.  Priced right for the brand.  I will purchase again.  Maybe a nice gift. Everyone askes what perfume I'm wearing.