BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimRalph Lauren
Big Pony Collection #4 Eau de Toilette Spray

Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection #4 Eau de Toilette Spray

This energizing, citrusy fragrance is for the guy who's always in-the-know. From new technology to the club scene, this fragrance keeps up with trendsetting guys, offering a stylish edge as it layers mandarin and kyarawood for a bold, confident scent. Notes: Orange. Kyarawood. Style: Stylish. Confident. Bold.

How does this one smell? I mean, i have the purple one and i'm in love with it, but i'd like to know if this one is worth buying
Is this product worth the cost??
Where can you buy this
Start your review of Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection #4 Eau de Toilette Spray!
Product Highlights
The ralph lauren spray smells amazing and last for hours.in reviews
Sam J.
AMAZING scent! Buy it if you want long lasting, but good scent! Perfect for on the go parties or daily day to day functions
Steffany C.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This is a nice clean and woody scent, not too sweet or feminine. I find it very similar to Elizabeth Taylor's Violet Eyes expect it's more balanced with citrus and florals. The wear for me was moderate and sillage was low-to-moderate. That's fine as this is a perfect work perfume that's not too obnoxious or cloying. The price is great so I'd definitely recommend getting a bottle on eBay.
Vanessa S.
San Diego, CA
Smells so good! It's got a strong smell but it doesn't seem overbearing or annoying. It lasts a long time too!
Justin K.
Rotterdam, NY
This one of my absolute favorite colognes. I love this entire line and I think it is worth the price. I have been buying this line over and over again. I have collected 1-4, but the orange bottle is my favorite out of the 4. I have told most people about this line and they have also bought them.
Kelly W.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This is my favorite men's Cologne. Its close to the classics yet a bit more on the sexy younger side.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
My boyfriend uses this but complains when macys doesn't have it on sale for Christmas it smells ok to me
Sarah T.
Columbus, OH
My dad uses this spray and it always smells so nice! I would defiantly recommend it as a gift for someone because they smell is that good!
John C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I haven't used too many colognes by Ralph Lauren and they generally smell pretty good. I do like using it but only sparingly.
Chelsea J.
I bought it for my frothed at first. But, it smelled very good so I would use it myself. And instead of just continuing to use his I bought one for my own at Macy's and I couldn't be happier. The scent stays for a while as well.
Dani A.
Seattle , WA
amo su olor,me dura todo el dia, es una combinacion perfecta entre lo dulce pero refrescante, puedes usarla en cualquier ocasion es mi perfume favorito. I love its smell, lasts me all day, is a perfect combination between sweet but refreshing, you can use it on any occasion It is my favorite perfume.