Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection #2 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by lisa c.

BY RALPH LAUREN

This sexy mix brings together dark chocolate and musk—a bold combination for the ladies' man who can't help it if he attracts a crowd. As this spicy and seductive fragrance unfolds, the challenge of love is transformed into undeniable attraction. Notes: Dark Chocolate. Musk. Spicy. Style: Seductive. Sexy. Magnetic. see more...

• "It smells great and is an amazing turn on. " in 1 review
  • "I buy this for my brother all the time it smells amazing lasts for a long period of time and isn't to overpowering" in 1 review
Alexandra S.
Not a fan of these at all any number of this polo collection. They are obnoxious and tacky smelling. Reminds me of something that dude that tries to hard would wear in high school. It's like expensive tacky axe in my opinion.
Sara D.
Buffalo, NY
This cologne smells amazing! I used to work at Macy's and we would get samples of this to hand out to customers but truth be told all of us would take samples as well just to sniff it during the day! It's a very bold and powerful smelling cologne, would be a great gift for a husband or boyfriend.
Andrew David G.
Palm Coast, FL
In the 90's Ralph Lauren Polo Sport was my default scent. Unfortunately they stopped producing it/distributing it to man major outlets. I have found that this Big Pony collection is a great alternative.
Kathleen G.
Crown Point, IN
I love the ralph lauren big pony collection. #1 is the best! I was a big ralph lauren hot fan and they discontinued it. But this makes up for it! Definitely worth the money and if you don't like #1 then there's 3 others.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
The smell of Ralph Loren spray makes my husband smell so good. Clean fresh sent and lingers all day. I got it for him as a gift set one year I was shocked at how much he likes it.
I like the smell. Isn't too harsh and leaves a nice after effect. I'm a little scared regarding the bottle or maybe I'm just paranoid using glass bottles. Lacoste usually has really nice scents so this is degumsnteky a nice one as well.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
This is a really nice cologne from Ralph Lauren! It is very long lasting and I only use two My husband loves it as well. It has lasted him a long time since he doesn't use much at a time. sprays!
Jennifer M.
Cranston, RI
I purchased this cologne for my boyfriend over a year ago. I am still obsessed with the smell and he loves it too! It is long lasting and perfect for everyday use or a night out! Highly recommend and so does he!
Derek E.
Dallas Texas
I love the manly scent it drives the ladies wild it smell is a unique blend of masculine aromas its another good one to add to your Polo collection
Emily s.
This fragrance smells very nice. I usually like a little more fruity aromas, but I would probably definitely use this mixed with something else.