BY RALPH LAUREN

For the man who enjoys watching the game as much as he loves being the star on the field, this refreshing tonic matches up lime and grapefruit to propel him to victory. Its sporty, fresh fragrance represents the spirit of the competitor while addressing the challenge of performance. Notes: Lime. Grapefruit. Mandarin. Style: Fresh. Athletic. Confident. see more...

amanda l.
San Jacinto, CA
Love ralph lauren such great quality this smells sooo good and the bottle size is pretty good.lasts long and my hubby loves it alsođź’š
Hollie S.
Mason , WV
Packaging is very stylish, the scent is earthy, and manly with some cool undertones. Price is a little expensive but worth the investment, as a bottle of this will last you quite some time.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Samantha H.
This collection is awesome and this scent is my favorite! I guess it says something about me because all of my past boyfriends have worn this scent lol. It is kind of pricey for a men's spray, but it just smells so good! I buy them for christmas for my fiance
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
This cologne from Ralph Lauren's Big Pony Collection is amazing. It has a really clean and fresh scent, but it's not overpowering whatsoever. The packaging is eye-catching, and the price is pretty comparable to most mid to high-end colognes.
Marwan D.
Fairfax, VA
This is a really good product. I like that the scent lasts the entire day, but also is very discreet that is not annoying to those who are sensitive.

I use this product at least twice a week.
Gyseliz I.
I bought this perfume for my boyfriend, OMG and it is so rich. It's wooden base, and it just smells wonderful!
Jerlyn H.
San Antonio, TX
Love this smell on my husband! So fresh and not over powering. A go to for everyday use
Sydney Y.
Love the smell of this. My husband loves it as well. Worth the money and lasts long
Yessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells sooo manly I love smelling this on my husband! He gets lots of compliments when he wears it in public
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whats your favorite ralph lauren smell?