BY RALPH LAUREN

For the man who enjoys watching the game as much as he loves being the star on the field, this refreshing tonic matches up lime and grapefruit to propel him to victory. Its sporty, fresh fragrance represents the spirit of the competitor while addressing the challenge of performance. Notes: Lime. Grapefruit. Mandarin. Style: Fresh. Athletic. Confident. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "smells amazing " in 1 review
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Master Groomer Expert
Gabriela N.
Vienna, VA
Master Groomer Expert
This perfume is good. Is for nights specials days smell super delicius a good opcion for the people see u the smell is amazing
Samantha H.
This collection is awesome and this scent is my favorite! I guess it says something about me because all of my past boyfriends have worn this scent lol. It is kind of pricey for a men's spray, but it just smells so good! I buy them for christmas for my fiance
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
This cologne from Ralph Lauren's Big Pony Collection is amazing. It has a really clean and fresh scent, but it's not overpowering whatsoever. The packaging is eye-catching, and the price is pretty comparable to most mid to high-end colognes.
Marwan D.
Fairfax, VA
This is a really good product. I like that the scent lasts the entire day, but also is very discreet that is not annoying to those who are sensitive.

I use this product at least twice a week.
Gyseliz I.
I bought this perfume for my boyfriend, OMG and it is so rich. It's wooden base, and it just smells wonderful!
Jerlyn H.
San Antonio, TX
Love this smell on my husband! So fresh and not over powering. A go to for everyday use
Sydney Y.
Love the smell of this. My husband loves it as well. Worth the money and lasts long
Yessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells sooo manly I love smelling this on my husband! He gets lots of compliments when he wears it in public
RASHIDA G.
I love this collection! All the scents are light and crisp. They last all day without that heavy thick perfume cloud lingering over your head. The price is decent as well , I just picked up a gift set at my local department store with a small bottle of each scent for around $50!
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whats your favorite ralph lauren smell?