BY RALPH LAUREN

For the man who enjoys watching the game as much as he loves being the star on the field, this refreshing tonic matches up lime and grapefruit to propel him to victory. Its sporty, fresh fragrance represents the spirit of the competitor while addressing the challenge of performance. Notes: Lime. Grapefruit. Mandarin. Style: Fresh. Athletic. Confident. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "smells amazing " in 1 review
Samantha H.
This collection is awesome and this scent is my favorite! I guess it says something about me because all of my past boyfriends have worn this scent lol. It is kind of pricey for a men's spray, but it just smells so good! I buy them for christmas for my fiance
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
This cologne from Ralph Lauren's Big Pony Collection is amazing. It has a really clean and fresh scent, but it's not overpowering whatsoever. The packaging is eye-catching, and the price is pretty comparable to most mid to high-end colognes.
Marwan D.
Fairfax, VA
This is a really good product. I like that the scent lasts the entire day, but also is very discreet that is not annoying to those who are sensitive.

I use this product at least twice a week.
Holly H.
This Cologne smells awesome, just love the scent. Ralph Lauren has a fantastic line of colognes.
Stephanie E.
Lenexa, KS
It Smells like a million bucks you will love the #1 Ralph Lauren Big Pony Toilette Spray! It's been my favorite and always will be my go to scent! I Love Ralph Lauren soo much!! ❤️
Love this scent, it has a fresh feeling. When you spray it, it attracts your senses and gives you a nice feeling to jump start your day.
One of my personal favorites! Isn't too strong but definitely makes you stand out and pleasant to be around.
My dad has this, it's very good..
Strong, yet still yummy to smell. Something I would totally get for a man in my life.
Norma P.
Killen , AL
My son loves this stuff!! He is only 11 and has added a new bottle to his Christmas list
Crystal V.
I really enjoyed the scent of this product. It is not too heavy and smells clean and fresh. I tried some samples of this one along with the other 3 that are from the same family and this one is definitely my favorite. Deff a must try!
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whats your favorite ralph lauren smell?