BY RALPH LAUREN

For the man who enjoys watching the game as much as he loves being the star on the field, this refreshing tonic matches up lime and grapefruit to propel him to victory. Its sporty, fresh fragrance represents the spirit of the competitor while addressing the challenge of performance. Notes: Lime. Grapefruit. Mandarin. Style: Fresh. Athletic. Confident. see more...

Emily G.
This cologne from Ralph Lauren's Big Pony Collection is amazing. It has a really clean and fresh scent, but it's not overpowering whatsoever. The packaging is eye-catching, and the price is pretty comparable to most mid to high-end colognes.
Samantha H.
This collection is awesome and this scent is my favorite! I guess it says something about me because all of my past boyfriends have worn this scent lol. It is kind of pricey for a men's spray, but it just smells so good! I buy them for christmas for my fiance
Crystal V.
I really enjoyed the scent of this product. It is not too heavy and smells clean and fresh. I tried some samples of this one along with the other 3 that are from the same family and this one is definitely my favorite. Deff a must try!
Stephanie E.
Lenexa, KS
It Smells like a million bucks you will love the #1 Ralph Lauren Big Pony Toilette Spray! It's been my favorite and always will be my go to scent! I Love Ralph Lauren soo much!! ❤️
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
See it smells ok but 55 for a 2.5 oz is crazy they make me want to slap someone.
Savannah B.
Elizabeth, PA
Bought this for my boyfriend and smells amazing! Especially for younger men! Very worth the money and lasts a long time
Dustin K.
Super awesome cologne! Had people smelling me and telling me how great I smelled! Will definitely use every time I go out
Norma P.
Killen, AL
My son loves this stuff!! He is only 11 and has added a new bottle to his Christmas list
My dad has this, it's very good..
Strong, yet still yummy to smell. Something I would totally get for a man in my life.
One of my personal favorites! Isn't too strong but definitely makes you stand out and pleasant to be around.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whats your favorite ralph lauren smell?