BY RALPH LAUREN

For the man who enjoys watching the game as much as he loves being the star on the field, this refreshing tonic matches up lime and grapefruit to propel him to victory. Its sporty, fresh fragrance represents the spirit of the competitor while addressing the challenge of performance. Notes: Lime. Grapefruit. Mandarin. Style: Fresh. Athletic. Confident. see more...

Samantha H.
This collection is awesome and this scent is my favorite! I guess it says something about me because all of my past boyfriends have worn this scent lol. It is kind of pricey for a men's spray, but it just smells so good! I buy them for christmas for my fiance
Dani B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am kinda a fan of this but could due better, it wears off throughout the day so have to apply more than once
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
See it smells ok but 55 for a 2.5 oz is crazy they make me want to slap someone.
Hollie S.
Mason , WV
Packaging is very stylish, the scent is earthy, and manly with some cool undertones. Price is a little expensive but worth the investment, as a bottle of this will last you quite some time.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Yessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells sooo manly I love smelling this on my husband! He gets lots of compliments when he wears it in public
Jordan M.
Deland, FL
I personally liked the sent but my SO did not. Good scent for the price and a great gift for a husband or father.
Love this scent, it has a fresh feeling. When you spray it, it attracts your senses and gives you a nice feeling to jump start your day.
One of my personal favorites! Isn't too strong but definitely makes you stand out and pleasant to be around.
My dad has this, it's very good..
Strong, yet still yummy to smell. Something I would totally get for a man in my life.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whats your favorite ralph lauren smell?