BY RALPH LAUREN

For the man who enjoys watching the game as much as he loves being the star on the field, this refreshing tonic matches up lime and grapefruit to propel him to victory. Its sporty, fresh fragrance represents the spirit of the competitor while addressing the challenge of performance. Notes: Lime. Grapefruit. Mandarin. Style: Fresh. Athletic. Confident. see more...

• "smells amazing " in 1 review
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
This cologne from Ralph Lauren's Big Pony Collection is amazing. It has a really clean and fresh scent, but it's not overpowering whatsoever. The packaging is eye-catching, and the price is pretty comparable to most mid to high-end colognes.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection #1 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray SMELLS SO GOOD! I bought for my husband last week and I cant get enough of this great cologne. It smells clean, fresh, manly and just great!
Marco C.
Calexico, CA
For all you Polo fans heres a product that you will love....The Grapefruit is actually pretty darn good
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
See it smells ok but 55 for a 2.5 oz is crazy they make me want to slap someone.
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
Smells amazing
Samantha H.
This collection is awesome and this scent is my favorite! I guess it says something about me because all of my past boyfriends have worn this scent lol. It is kind of pricey for a men's spray, but it just smells so good! I buy them for christmas for my fiance
Gyseliz I.
I bought this perfume for my boyfriend, OMG and it is so rich. It's wooden base, and it just smells wonderful!
Dustin K.
Super awesome cologne! Had people smelling me and telling me how great I smelled! Will definitely use every time I go out
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whats your favorite ralph lauren smell?