BY RALPH LAUREN

For the man who enjoys watching the game as much as he loves being the star on the field, this refreshing tonic matches up lime and grapefruit to propel him to victory. Its sporty, fresh fragrance represents the spirit of the competitor while addressing the challenge of performance. Notes: Lime. Grapefruit. Mandarin. Style: Fresh. Athletic. Confident. see more...

Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection #1 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
My dad has this, it's very good..
Strong, yet still yummy to smell. Something I would totally get for a man in my life.
Savannah B.
Elizabeth , PA
Bought this for my boyfriend and smells amazing! Especially for younger men! Very worth the money and lasts a long time
Jordan M.
Deland, FL
I personally liked the sent but my SO did not. Good scent for the price and a great gift for a husband or father.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Dani B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am kinda a fan of this but could due better, it wears off throughout the day so have to apply more than once
Yessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells sooo manly I love smelling this on my husband! He gets lots of compliments when he wears it in public
One of my personal favorites! Isn't too strong but definitely makes you stand out and pleasant to be around.
Tiffany F.
Brookland, AR
My husband has worn this cologne for years. It is the only one he will wear! It smells so fresh and manly.
Marco C.
Calexico, CA
For all you Polo fans heres a product that you will love....The Grapefruit is actually pretty darn good
Holly H.
This Cologne smells awesome, just love the scent. Ralph Lauren has a fantastic line of colognes.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whats your favorite ralph lauren smell?