BY RALPH LAUREN

For the man who enjoys watching the game as much as he loves being the star on the field, this refreshing tonic matches up lime and grapefruit to propel him to victory. Its sporty, fresh fragrance represents the spirit of the competitor while addressing the challenge of performance. Notes: Lime. Grapefruit. Mandarin. Style: Fresh. Athletic. Confident. see more...

• Whats your favorite ralph lauren smell?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "smells amazing " in 1 review
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Elizabeth , PA
Bought this for my boyfriend and smells amazing! Especially for younger men! Very worth the money and lasts a long time
One of my personal favorites! Isn't too strong but definitely makes you stand out and pleasant to be around.
carlos r s.
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
Smells amazing
Love this scent, it has a fresh feeling. When you spray it, it attracts your senses and gives you a nice feeling to jump start your day.
My dad has this, it's very good..
Strong, yet still yummy to smell. Something I would totally get for a man in my life.
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
I really enjoyed the scent of this product. It is not too heavy and smells clean and fresh. I tried some samples of this one along with the other 3 that are from the same family and this one is definitely my favorite. Deff a must try!
Holly H.
Holly H.
This Cologne smells awesome, just love the scent. Ralph Lauren has a fantastic line of colognes.
Marco C.
Marco C.
Calexico, CA
For all you Polo fans heres a product that you will love....The Grapefruit is actually pretty darn good
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Deland, FL
I personally liked the sent but my SO did not. Good scent for the price and a great gift for a husband or father.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection #1 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray SMELLS SO GOOD! I bought for my husband last week and I cant get enough of this great cologne. It smells clean, fresh, manly and just great!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whats your favorite ralph lauren smell?