BY RALPH LAUREN

For the man who enjoys watching the game as much as he loves being the star on the field, this refreshing tonic matches up lime and grapefruit to propel him to victory. Its sporty, fresh fragrance represents the spirit of the competitor while addressing the challenge of performance. Notes: Lime. Grapefruit. Mandarin. Style: Fresh. Athletic. Confident. see more...

• "smells amazing " in 1 review
Stephanie E.
Lenexa, KS
It Smells like a million bucks you will love the #1 Ralph Lauren Big Pony Toilette Spray! It's been my favorite and always will be my go to scent! I Love Ralph Lauren soo much!! ❤️
Holly H.
This Cologne smells awesome, just love the scent. Ralph Lauren has a fantastic line of colognes.
Jordan M.
Deland, FL
I personally liked the sent but my SO did not. Good scent for the price and a great gift for a husband or father.
RASHIDA G.
I love this collection! All the scents are light and crisp. They last all day without that heavy thick perfume cloud lingering over your head. The price is decent as well , I just picked up a gift set at my local department store with a small bottle of each scent for around $50!
Tiffany F.
Brookland, AR
My husband has worn this cologne for years. It is the only one he will wear! It smells so fresh and manly.
Dani B.
Clyde, MI
I am kinda a fan of this but could due better, it wears off throughout the day so have to apply more than once
Jerlyn H.
San Antonio, TX
Love this smell on my husband! So fresh and not over powering. A go to for everyday use
Yessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells sooo manly I love smelling this on my husband! He gets lots of compliments when he wears it in public
Sydney Y.
Love the smell of this. My husband loves it as well. Worth the money and lasts long
Marwan D.
Fairfax, VA
This is a really good product. I like that the scent lasts the entire day, but also is very discreet that is not annoying to those who are sensitive.

I use this product at least twice a week.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whats your favorite ralph lauren smell?