BY RALPH LAUREN

For the man who enjoys watching the game as much as he loves being the star on the field, this refreshing tonic matches up lime and grapefruit to propel him to victory. Its sporty, fresh fragrance represents the spirit of the competitor while addressing the challenge of performance. Notes: Lime. Grapefruit. Mandarin. Style: Fresh. Athletic. Confident. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "smells amazing " in 1 review
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
This cologne from Ralph Lauren's Big Pony Collection is amazing. It has a really clean and fresh scent, but it's not overpowering whatsoever. The packaging is eye-catching, and the price is pretty comparable to most mid to high-end colognes.
Crystal V.
I really enjoyed the scent of this product. It is not too heavy and smells clean and fresh. I tried some samples of this one along with the other 3 that are from the same family and this one is definitely my favorite. Deff a must try!
RASHIDA G.
I love this collection! All the scents are light and crisp. They last all day without that heavy thick perfume cloud lingering over your head. The price is decent as well , I just picked up a gift set at my local department store with a small bottle of each scent for around $50!
Marwan D.
Fairfax, VA
This is a really good product. I like that the scent lasts the entire day, but also is very discreet that is not annoying to those who are sensitive.

I use this product at least twice a week.
Stephanie E.
Lenexa, KS
It Smells like a million bucks you will love the #1 Ralph Lauren Big Pony Toilette Spray! It's been my favorite and always will be my go to scent! I Love Ralph Lauren soo much!! ❤️
Savannah B.
Elizabeth , PA
Bought this for my boyfriend and smells amazing! Especially for younger men! Very worth the money and lasts a long time
Love this scent, it has a fresh feeling. When you spray it, it attracts your senses and gives you a nice feeling to jump start your day.
My dad has this, it's very good..
Strong, yet still yummy to smell. Something I would totally get for a man in my life.
Holly H.
This Cologne smells awesome, just love the scent. Ralph Lauren has a fantastic line of colognes.
Dani B.
Clyde, MI
I am kinda a fan of this but could due better, it wears off throughout the day so have to apply more than once
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whats your favorite ralph lauren smell?