Ralph Lauren Amber Eau de Parfum Spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ralph Lauren Amber Eau de Parfum Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Ralph Lauren Amber Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Christian A.
This delightful fragrance comes in soft and subtle and continues to grow on you. This fragrance might be able to work all year around, but definitely better in the winter. Long lasting and very modern. I really like it.
Henderson , NV
Ralph Lauren Amber Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Juan B.
Great smell just right smell strength to last you all day it’s sweet refreshing smell great for all occasions fragrance scent is great. would recommend to try it out thank you Ralph Lauren for the sample would purchase it in the future.
Ellenville, NY
Ralph Lauren Amber Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Clyde M.
Oh Amber I didn’t know you could be soooooooooooo good. Soft; yet strong hat the same time. Not too strong but strong enough to get the message across for anyone who’s not familiar with a promising scent.
Murfreesboro, TN
Great scent but after a little while it starts to smell like baby powder to me. I did get some nice compliment's from it and the bottle is definitely high class. For a unisex fragrance it holds it's own!
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely love this fragrance! I gave both of my samples to my mom to review for me and she liked this one better out of the two. Loved the smell and it lasted all day!! Would recommend to others 100%.
Providence , RI
Ralph Lauren Amber Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Kevin A.
Amber is the scent we are all looking for when going out on a date and you wanna leave an impression 👍🏽. I loved this scent and look forward to using Ralph Lauren products in the future!
Santa Ana, CA
Ralph Lauren Amber Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Bridget P.
This scent was a bit powdery-r than ambers I’ve experienced in the past, but I do like how wearable that made it. The scent also lasted all day with just one spritz!
Ooltewah, TN
Ralph Lauren Amber Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Buck M.
Amber provides a soft, cozy, sweet, and powdery feel. To my nose, RL Amber is a woman’s scent but a man could wear it in the right situation. This one sits close to the skin and would work in a close encounters scenario.
Sarasota, FL
Ralph Lauren Amber Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Brandon S.
The Amber fragrance had a surprisingly sweet aroma to it. While I usually wear sweet scents on specific occasions, I found that this fragrance has made its way into my regular lineup. It is strong without being too overpowering and lasts for a considerable amount of time. My only reason for giving this product 4 stars is the fact that it has a slightly sweeter smell than I would have liked. For someone who prefers somewhat sweeter smelling fragrances however, this would be an excellent scent.
Fort Worth , TX
I recieved my Ralph Lauren Collection Amber fragrance from influenster. For me as a male the scent is softer and better suited for a mature woman. It would be perfect for an aunt or mother as a gift.

Looking for your answer?