BY RALPH LAUREN

Add the scent of the sporting life to your ensemble with ralph lauren's big pony orange #4 eau de toilette. This modern take on a traditional scent is sure to garner some extra attention while you're at work or out at a party. The distinct woodsy scent mingles with your natural smell to produce an intoxicating aroma that will wow anyone you meet. Simply spray on and let the magic happen. see more...

Demi R.
Wynnewood, PA
I was obsessed with this and used it for years. it smells so good, and I think women can wear it as well as men. I bought it twice and would most likely buy it again. definitely can still smell it at the end of the day. its not to strong, but smells delicious
Dani A.
Seattle , WA
amo su olor,me dura todo el dia, es una combinacion perfecta entre lo dulce pero refrescante, puedes usarla en cualquier ocasion
es mi perfume favorito.
I love its smell, lasts me all day, is a perfect combination between sweet but refreshing, you can use it on any occasion
It is my favorite perfume.
Lauren N.
Alma, MI
Smells very good and last a long time but it is a pretty pricey fragrance it is a good size for travel or to just leave out home it isn't an overwhelming fragrance either good for a night out or to work
Chelsea J.
I bought it for my frothed at first. But, it smelled very good so I would use it myself. And instead of just continuing to use his I bought one for my own at Macy's and I couldn't be happier. The scent stays for a while as well.
Kalina H.
Livermore, CA
Got this a few years ago for one of my exs. He liked it in the store so i decided to buy it. Wasnt too over powering but i dont think it lasted too long.
Mariandrea V.
Bradenton, FL
loved the scent! i actually was lucky enough to get the mini four pack of this line of perfumes and i loved all of them! totally recommend them:)
Shelly K.
Laurel, MS
It smells so good I let my whole family know about it and you love it too I really love the way it smells the men smell better than the women's
Sarah T.
Columbus, OH
My dad uses this spray and it always smells so nice! I would defiantly recommend it as a gift for someone because they smell is that good!
nikki s.
Coffeyville , KS
Although this is a mens fragrance i find myself spraying this often im drawn to the refreshing scent lol it smells so gooooood!!!
Nathalie R.
Union City, NJ
All Ralph Lauren fragances are a must have.
I bought this for my husband and since that RL is his new signature for fragances