BY RALPH LAUREN

Polo Big Pony #1 (Blue) by Ralph Lauren has a nice fresh smell. It s oceanlike and has a refreshing scent of lime grapefruit and woody and aromatic notes. Each color of the series represents a scent that evokes a man s strength. Blue represents energy and it s not overpowering. For anytime wear. Size: 4.2 OZ see more...

Shannan S.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love this smell! I can spot it anywhere at any time. Men, in general, are more appealing just by wearing this fragrance lol. It is long lasting, as all Ralph Lauren fragrances for both men and woman that i have tried myself or a boyfriend tried have been long lasting. While their prices are usually on the higher side, it is worth it because you only have to use about 2 sprays and it will last at least 6 hours.
Kylah D.
San Antonio, TX
Got this as a birthday gift for my boyfriend and he loved it... as did I. I love buying him cologne and this was the first one I had never smelled before because I ordered it offline so I didn't know what I was getting myself into but I was fairly surprised and happy with what I got
Adelina R.
Indianapolis, IN
Ralph Lauren Pony #2 is by far the most amazing smelling perfume i have ever bought im obsessed and would deffinitly recommend to everyone!!!!! if you have a woman in your life or even just for yourself you need to hunt this one down and buy it! honestly amazing!
Laila S.
Discover the luxury of Lauren by Ralph Lauren. Timeless, graceful, classic. A light bouquet of green florals warmed with rich woods and spices.
A luxurious, long-lasting fragrance.
Size: 2.0 oz. and 4.0 oz.
Made in the USA.
This item is not eligible for promotional discounts.
Kathleen X.
Los Angeles, CA
Great fragrance; terrible price. But if you're willing to invest money in a good scent, this is the one to choose. It lasts for awhile, so you don't have to pay a crazy amount of money every few weeks which is nice. Ralph Lauren overall is high quality.
Sarah R.
Brownsville, TX
omg, this perfume for women is THE BEST! it is sweet but cleaning smelling. it lasts throughout the day and I always get compliments on this perfume! this is definitely my go-to spray!!
Katelynn M.
Glasgow, KY
I love love love love the smell of this fragrance. It's a very nice, small bottle that is easy to use and doesn't run out quickly. It's pricey but worth every penny.
Lacey L.
LOVE this cologne! I buy it for my boyfriend and he loves it. I love getting to smell him when he wears this. Its great. He's gets a ton of compliments on it.
Yasner R.
I don't currently own this one nor have I ever own it. But ! Every time I go to my friends house I use it and I love how great it smells!
Amanda O.
Mc Caysville, GA
I love Ralph Lauren romance love it not strong perfume very soft smells good love the travel gift set to take with me smells great