BY RALPH LAUREN

RALPH LAUREN 20205664 POLO SPORT by RALPH LAUREN - EDT SPRAY see more...

Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
One of my husbands favorite colognes.  He uses this all the time and it smells great.  It has a good clean smell with a touch of sporty type scent.  It is not over powering, but is strong enough you can tell he has on cologne and it lasts all day.  I would recommend this for all ages.
Alicia M.
Cypress, TX
I have used the Ralph Lauren Polo Sport for women and it has been one of my favorite all time scents. One reason I really like it is because it stays on all day. I can still smell it in me at the end of the day.
Kelly L.
Deltona, FL
This is one of my favorite colognes to use. It last forever and smells awesome. It is better then some of the others because it smells great and it's not that bad of a price. The scent reminds me of being outside maybe on the beach. My sweatshirts smell great forever.
Danielle V.
Goodells, MI
This scent has been in my family for some time now! I remember my father wearing this as a kid, I loved sneaking wiffs from his cologne bottle! My hubby now wears this, good brand, good buy!
Jennifer R.
This is my all time favorite fragrance!!! It smells a little like woody and flowers. Great smell, lasts all day and night. So wonderful. The only con is that they don't make this anymore. I have looked everywhere. I really miss this fragrance!!!!
Dianne A.
Irvine, CA
Very classic perfume. Good summer scent and sport events. It is not over powering and blends well with chemistry even if you sweat through a long daybof sporting events.
Eleanor C.
Milltown, NJ
This is an all American fragrance. Made in the USA! Smells like that hot guy in high school who was 18 but looked 25 and was nice to his mom but also was smart and captain of the football team.
Shelby W.
Baytown, TX
Mmmmmm perfume smells like good stuff mixed with more good stuff. but then some excellence got in there. yeah the bottle is cool but the smell is cooler. GET YOU SOME
Tania F.
Buffalo, NY
The best scent from Polo to me. My man smells like heaven when he wears this. It's a Lil expensive so he uses it sparingly but a great product.
Monique L.
Austin, TX
I love the smell of this product and a little bit goes a long way. The price isn't too bad for the quality and the smell isn't overwhelming