Ralph Lauren 2 pc The Big Pony Fragrance Collection No. 4

Launched by the design house of Ralph Lauren. This oriental fragrance features a blend of wild cherry and amber.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ralph Lauren 2 pc The Big Pony Fragrance Collection No. 4!
Davenport, WA
I've had this perfume for a couple years and this still smells the same way it did when I opened it. I have a 4 of the Pony perfumes and they all smell great and I love layering them to create different scents.
I have all the numbers of this. And the number 2 is my favorite. THe smell is sweet and soft but it last all day. The packaging is nice, i dont think is expensive in comparison with other brands. I am a repeat user and i would continue buying
I wish they still had this in the aerosol version. Smells great - clean & refreshing scent, but not overpowering. I have a quick spray on my body in the morning & then just before workouts after work to minimize sweat stank. Great scent!
I really like this stuff. I got it as a Christmas gift and received a ton of compliments. You don't have to use too much, which is nice. I will definitely buy this in the future when I run out. It's great quality and I would spend my money on it. It's a bit on the sweeter side, but I love it.
One little + one big = who wouldn't want that!? I love this product. I can leave my big perfume at home and take the small one on the go. They smell so good, I can't leave the house without a good sprits (or the little perfume lol)!
Waukegan, IL
I love this scent! It's fruity and flowery and not too strong. I just can't get enough of it. It's long lasting. It lasts me the whole day when I spray in the morning. I definitely recommend this perfume.
Rienzi, MS
I bought The Big Pony Collection, which has minis of #1-#4. #4 is the purple bottle. It smells great, like a clean fruity floral scent. It's one of my favorites from the collection. I always get many complements when I use it. It lasts very well for me.
Dallas, TX
I like how Ralph Lauren smells i had the pink bottle and everyone use to spay them selfs with and noe its all gone and i love it because its stays on you, i also love the boys colone as well if i was a boy omg i wear it all the time.
Arlington, MA
My boyfriend has this and wears it every day! The smell is sensational and lasts all day. He had purchased 2 bottles so far and the second bottle is almost gone!
Wayne , WV
Oneof my fav perfums, smells so good and last all day! I love romance as well. Inlove a perfume that isnt super strong but hold the scent quite nicely