RALPH LAUREN 10130355 RALPH by RALPH LAUREN EDT SPRAY uploaded by Ava D.RALPH LAUREN 10130355 RALPH by RALPH LAUREN EDT SPRAY uploaded by Rachel J.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Ralph By Ralph Lauren - With citrus and floral-musk scented notes, this clean blend of aromas might be perfect for young, preppy, energetic wearers. Fresh and clean, and not bogged down by heaviness, the perfume is almost buoyant in its simplicity yet sop see more...

Kassandra L.
Belleville
It smells so fresh and clean! It has been one of my favorite scents for years. It lasts you all day and sometimes leaves a nice after smell. I think that for the price it is a bargain! I wouldn’t change anything about this perfume
Yasmin R.
The best fragrance ever! You are going to smell so good, is a fresh and florar scent and you are going to wear it all day long, I bought it at Ulta beauty and it was the same price $80, I really recommend this product
Candace H.
N Little Rock, AR
All time favorite. I've come back to this over and over. I'm worn it for like 10 years. People can always smell it and lasts long on your clothes. You won't be disappointed.
Ava D.
Middletown, CT
I LOVE the scent of this spray. It’s very fresh and light and not over whelming at all. However I don’t think it lasts long enough at all and that’s why I’m knocking off a star. If they were to make it an a perfume instead of a toliete perhaps this would be fixed. But still amazing scent and would purchase again.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
Use this perfume EVERYDAY! I'm on my second bottle since I first bought this two years ago. I would say it's worth the price and smells sooo good and refreshing. I am a repeat user and I always recommend this scent to my friends. It goes on so lightly and you truly can't go over board with it. Even if you spray it on one too many times, you'll be fine and won't be too overpowering.
Heidi S.
Wallkill, NY
This is such a sweet yet fresh smell. I️t is light enough to wear any time of the day and night. Long lasting and the bottle lasts a long time too! I️ love the color of the bottle too. I’ve bought this perfume on sale before, since it can be pricey, but I️ should stop In Macy’s to get it again soon! Highly recommend
Christie B.
I love this crisp, refreshing scent! I've been using it for years and it's still my favorite scent above all others. It comes in a glass bottle with a bright pretty blue lid and label. It tops all other perfumes for women. I get complimented on how good I smell all the time. I would highly recommend it!
Amber M.
I love this perfume so much. It's scent last all day long on my skin. I bought mine at Macy's. A little goes a long way so it last forever. It is a very sleek bottle I wish the cap would stay on better though. Yes I would buy it again. An I highly recommend if you like fresh fruity scents.
Ilse N.
Chanhassen , MN
This is one of may favorite since I was little , It last forever and I course I will repeat again it has a nice bottle very comfy to travel and also the price is so accesible to everyone I recommend this
Jamie N.
Walla Walla, WA
This is my all time favorite perfume. I have used it since I was in high school. I have tried out other kinds but seem to always come back to this!! It's lasts pretty long and doesn't overwhelm people when you have it on. And it's not too expensive like some other ones.