BY RALPH LAUREN #11 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ralph Lauren
  • "The clothes are trendy and always in style .I have a safari style khaki skirt by Ralph Lauren its 7 years ago .,but the clothes quality are real great quality that last long timeless ,Timeless, Fashionable, High Quality ,Clothing " in 29 reviews
  • "Great quality clothes which explains why it's price wish I could have good quality clothes without having to have a fat wallet does anyone agree?" in 17 reviews
  • "This brand is very high quality although their polos have totally gotten out of hand with their brand growing larger every year." in 14 reviews
  • "I just bought pillows from them and it's like they where land made by Jesus though this brand is a bit pricey it is worth it " in 8 reviews
  • "I love Ralph Lauren's winter collection ever years collection is amazing and even though it's on the expensive side it's worth every penny!" in 8 reviews
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Laura G.
Spring, TX
High quality clothes with top-notch designs. Classic and stylish.
Never tried out the customer service, so mayyybeee the customer service is as bad as the one star reviews say. Never had to return anything either.
The size charts are very accurate and the designs are really good! Their loose-fit clothing don't look unflattering, and their slim-fit ones actually make me look slimmer than I actually am :)
The photos depict the designs and colours accurately.
Shipping may be slightly delayed, though you'll still receive your stuff within the expected time frame. For example, on both my orders, I was notified that my items will come on a certain day. I even went to the FedEx site to verify with my tracking number, and the info is the same on the FedEx site. Then on the day, the expected day of delivery suddenly disappears on both sites and my items are clearly nowhere near the destination. It's only on the NEXT day that FedEx says I'll get the item. So basically both times my items came a day after the predicted day. Nevertheless it seems like it's FedEx's fault.
I wouldn't say the items are cheap though, even after the discounts. I'll still buy from Ralph Lauren nonetheless.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
If it is Ralph Laurenw Ralph Lauren items I do not like. This is a classic stylish brand and with great quality. I prefer items that will be timeless and last so this is my brand. And not to mention Ralph Lauren is handsome. It’s a classic American style. All pieces are good with mix and match and from season to season pieces are interchangeable. I am glad they came up with the Polo brand. It is a preppy and casual style. ♥️♥️♥️Ralph Lauren
Alyssa H.
I am extremely texture sensitive. I cannot handle clothing that is ill-fitting, stiff, or uncomfortable. My favorite Ralph Lauren products are their sweaters. There is such a luxe to them. I forget how special they are and will often buy another brand’s sweater (usually due to sales), bring it home and realize the quality isn’t comparable. Why do we buy things we don’t love!!? RL sweaters never disappoint and always challenge me to remember that I should only invest in quality clothing I love- but no matter what I bring home- they are still my favorite go-to pieces.
Olga C.
Seminole , FL
Ralph Lauren fashion is all about excellent quality and timeless style. I am obsessed with their military jackets line,each one I own is a masterpiece. If you are looking to update your wardrobe with something elegant yet fashionable Ralph Lauren is your destination.
Breanna R.
I am absolutely in love with Ralph Lauren. I’ve been to their physical stores too many ones to count, and am a regular on the website. The website is easy to use, and the staff in store are always eager to help. They carry a large variety including men’s, women’s, children and accessories. I love the different options. What ultimately keeps me going back is that I love the fit of the clothes, and I love how helpful the staff is in finding the perfect outfit!
Tip B.
Miramar, FL
One of my fav clothing designers. The clothing style is very conservative, yet modern. The clothing is very high quality and durable and lasts for years and years.  I like to buy this brand for myself and for my child and usually catch great deals during the season change at Macy's and Dillards.
Christy V.
I like Ralph Lauren clothing. It is a brand that has stood the test of time with its classic equestrian roots. My favorite Ralph Lauren purchase has been a black button up shirt with white polka dots. It’s classic yet fun. I can wear it to work or for a casual day of shopping. It’s a timeless piece—I know I can wear it now as someone in their mid twenties and I can wear it 10 to 20 years from now.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Ralph Lauren amazing quality clothing and products . Absolutely love the feel of the clothing . They are a bit pricey but the quality makes up for it ! I received a Ralph Lauren baby onesie as a gift for my daughter and although it is the a very well made piece of clothing and feels super soft !
Les W.
Chicago
Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Custom-Fit T-Shirt [White, Medium] my boyfriend and he was obsessed with it. He said the comfort was fitting and defining to his own body shape. It's a t-shirt you can wear from sitting out on the couch or to hitting the golf ball with. Although, I believe this is true though I feel like there are a limited number of people who can pull it off.
Are this good quality products?
Diana R.
Does ralph lauren have sunglasses?
dasia g.
Is this store for boys only?
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Favorite Ralph Lauren product?
Melissa S.