Ralph Lauren ? Are these sneakers cute or no? #nevershopalone #shopsquad
I was wondering what people thought of the patchwork shirts now offered
How is the material of this brand?
Start your review of Ralph Lauren!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...skirt by Ralph Lauren its 7 years ago .,but the clothes quality are real great quality that last long timeless ,Timeless, Fashionable, High Quality ,Clothing ” in 29 reviews
“Great quality clothes which explains why it's price wish I could have good quality clothes without having to have a fat wallet does anyone agree?” in 17 reviews
“This brand is very high quality although their polos have totally gotten out of hand with their brand growing larger every year.” in 14 reviews
“I just bought pillows from them and it's like they where land made by Jesus though this brand is a bit pricey it is worth it ” in 8 reviews
“I love Ralph Lauren's winter collection ever years collection is amazing and even though it's on the expensive side it's worth every penny!” in 8 reviews
Cleveland, MS
Ralph Lauren uploaded by Jessica W.
Ralph Lauren uploaded by Jessica W.
I recently purchased a romper for my daughter. True to Ralph Lauren standards, it is adorable, fit as expected and is was made with the high quality that I have come to expect from them. I will be ordering again and would recommend them to anyone I know.
Doral, FL
Polo Ralph Lauren is great and being one who loves labels I have to say buying online is the best. They're always having sales online that aren't necessarily in the stores.  There is one thing that I have had to learn now that my body's shape has changed a bit, but I can no longer wear the thinnest size anymore. I prefer their custom size and they don't always have the custom size in all the lines I prefer.
The quality is very high and these products are exceptionally made. With my job, I wear a lot of polo shirts, so I need something that is durable and will last a while. These polis and jeans do just that. Whether they're worth the increased price is a different question.
Uniondale , NY
Quality company. I don't own anything from the company but my boyfriend is obsessed with their products. I usually buy him gifts from them because they last a really long time. Stores are also a very staple design, dark wooden furniture which gives it a very classy look.
Chicago
Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Custom-Fit T-Shirt [White, Medium] my boyfriend and he was obsessed with it. He said the comfort was fitting and defining to his own body shape. It's a t-shirt you can wear from sitting out on the couch or to hitting the golf ball with. Although, I believe this is true though I feel like there are a limited number of people who can pull it off.
White Hall, AR
Their t-shirts are some of my favorite!  I always buy the men's because they seem to shrink easily after a few wears and washes.  I will say that for the price (as far as a plain t-shirt goes) they seem a big expensive and cheaply made.  They don't align correctly after washing.  I love the brand and will continue to buy from them, but I do wish the clothing came at a higher quality!
Asheboro, NC
I love this brand because of their quality in everything from clothing to bathroom towels, it is somewhat pricey but very good quality. I always purchase their bath towels and hand towels because of how soft and durable their material is and how decent sized their towels are.
La Crosse, WI
I love wearing Ralph Lauren. Right now I have a pretty nice stable full of horses in my dresser. I try to keep a minimum of 3 horses on me at all times. I have the socks, undies, sweatshirt, and hat on right now and I feel good about myself and get lots of compliments.
Tempe Arizona
It's hard to give Ralph Lauren a bad rating. Ralph Lauren is a trusted brand. I have used the Ralph Lauren name brand for several years. The brand has always been a quality product no matter if it's a sweater or a pair of boots or a scent. I would recommend Ralph Lauren to anyone. The Ralph Lauren price tag can be pricey but it's worth the money for the quality that you get
Atlanta, GA
Got great polos that I love to wear-so comfy and nice! I can wear them over and over again! Their perfumes are very nice and they smell pretty damned god. I would wear it all the time and never get tired of it. I will shop here again and maybe get more shirts.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...