BY RALPH LAUREN #12 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ralph Lauren
  • "The clothes are trendy and always in style .I have a safari style khaki skirt by Ralph Lauren its 7 years ago .,but the clothes quality are real great quality that last long timeless ,Timeless, Fashionable, High Quality ,Clothing " in 29 reviews
  • "Great quality clothes which explains why it's price wish I could have good quality clothes without having to have a fat wallet does anyone agree?" in 17 reviews
  • "This brand is very high quality although their polos have totally gotten out of hand with their brand growing larger every year." in 14 reviews
  • "I just bought pillows from them and it's like they where land made by Jesus though this brand is a bit pricey it is worth it " in 8 reviews
  • "I love Ralph Lauren's winter collection ever years collection is amazing and even though it's on the expensive side it's worth every penny!" in 8 reviews
Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Alyssa H.
I am extremely texture sensitive. I cannot handle clothing that is ill-fitting, stiff, or uncomfortable. My favorite Ralph Lauren products are their sweaters. There is such a luxe to them. I forget how special they are and will often buy another brand’s sweater (usually due to sales), bring it home and realize the quality isn’t comparable. Why do we buy things we don’t love!!? RL sweaters never disappoint and always challenge me to remember that I should only invest in quality clothing I love- but no matter what I bring home- they are still my favorite go-to pieces.
Kaleb F.
Boston
Ralph Lauren is the perfect designer because they make stuff for people at pretty much every price point. They have good quality, fashionable clothing options, and some of their fragrances are ones I really enjoy and have thought about getting for a long time.

This brand, with its iconic logo, is still pretty great and I like looking through their offerings every year.
Taylor F.
Palm Coast, FL
I’ve never shopped at Ralph Lauren until recently based on recommendations for school uniforms. Now we are
Obsessed! Quality clothing perfect for my daughters school. We have been going every 6 months to update her polos and school sweaters. We joined their rewards program to give us a little more every time we shop!
Ali S.
East Amherst
Ralph Lauren is a manufacturer of better quality men's, women's, and children's apparel. The company also branches into household good, such as bedding, home decor, fragrances, and handbags. I prefer Ralph Lauren men's dress shirts because they are comfortable and the material is excellent. Recently, I purchased a pair of Polo Sport sneakers and I absolutely love them!! They are fashion sneakers mind you but they offer comfort and balance. "Polo" is a highly recognized brands in both fashion and fragrance. The "GREEN POLO" is a tried and tested fragrance for men! The scent is a classic and still attractive. From men's underwear to fine suits, lady's sportswear to shoes, towels to comforters, and home decor, Ralph Lauren is an all inclusive brand. The value that you get from Ralph Lauren is great because the products are timeless.
Shelby W.
Mineola, TX
I love Ralph Lauren! Their polo pocket T-shirt’s are a classic! Being a mom I still want to wear my favorite brands but don’t want my nice clothes to get messed up so I usually opt for a polo T-shirt whether it’s long sleeve or short sleeve I can pair it with some skinny’s and Keds or toms for a comfy casual look!
Candace H.
Foothill Rnch, CA
While there are pieces I️ really love, I️ find that I️ can often find similar pieces for a fraction of the cost. Even when shopping in the outlet Division of Ralph Lauren, I️ find that the sales are just ok. Here are some items I️ really love - but when I️t comes to luxury - I’d rather spend somewhere else.
Brandi D.
Albany
I have purchased many Ralph Lauren men's t-shirts! From past experiences with this brand I've only seen poor quality clothing. Not to mention how overpriced their clothes are. The shirts get holes after the first wear! And the Ralph Lauren pillows are too stiff for my liking.
KC B.
Bought a pea coat from here and I absolutely love it!! 😊 pea coat was very affordable and very well made. I like to shop at the Ralph Lauren outlet mall because the prices are great, there is a great selection, and easy to get in and get out with a 16 month old.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Ah bought their jacket last month! And also have many clothing pieces such as blouses, blazers and pants! Out of all the clothes I realized Ralph Lauren has the bests quality and the clothes last forever! This is the place where all shopping should be from!
Are this good quality products?
Diana R.
Does ralph lauren have sunglasses?
dasia g.
Is this store for boys only?
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Favorite Ralph Lauren product?
Melissa S.