BY RALPH LAUREN

Korinne S.
Arnold, MO
This is probably still my favorite scent I have ever purchased from Ralph Lauren. I do think it is more of a summer scent though, so I don’t use it very often in the winter. I will definitely purchase again when I run out.
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
My all time favorite perfume, that I can’t find anymore! This was my favorite sweet and clean scent and I wish I could purchase it again! The packaging itself was incredibly durable, and the scent was strong enough for one spritz so the product lasted a good while!
Cheyenne N.
Arlington , TX
This is one of my tried and true scents that I consistently go back to. I love this smell and it reminds me of coconut, vanilla, orchid but it's not overly sweet which is good for me. It's hard to find near me but I will definitely purchase again
amanda R.
This review is for a larger size of the Ralph Lauren Hot perfume. Ive had this for a few years, got it at marshalls or tj maxx for around $30.00. I have only a little left, I try to save it.lol. I enjoy this scent a lot that once i misplaced and found it again and was like phew thank goodness. I am not good at describing scents but it has a sweetness to it, but I could picture it being worn both in the Summer and Fall. The scent on the skin also last a long time.
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC
How to describe this unique, gorgeous and intense scent.
Sweet, but not cloying. Just a little bit at first spray, where you sniff sugared fruits, fig leaf and this coconutty feel that many of us seem to find in the frag... But at soon as it settles down, it becomes so deep and mysterious.
Strong and penetrating, but not heavy at all.
So warm and exotic! Tropical, but not in the typical way (these well-known mixes of mango and stuff)It's not a predictable smell.
Seductive. Intense. Sexy.
A spiced vanilla that distinguishes herself from all the rest, mixed with almond blossom and the perfect amount of jasmine.
This scent has a bold sensuality, a halo of suffocating desire, a sweltering vibe. Surely not for someone who wants to smell just "delicate and femenine". Spray this on you on a hot summer night... And you'll instantly feel how the "She wolf" inside you comes out. For me, this fragance is sex. It's has this really earthly and carnal vibe... Simply delicious.
Genesis C.
Katy, TX
I'm in love with this spray. it smell like summer and sunshine.. its amazing. the fragance is very lovely and sweety and its long lasting so i would definitely recommend to any girl or women who loves this summer fragance.
Emma M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Yummy this smells so wonderful. The only thing is to me it seems to not last as long as other brands and for the money that kind of disappointing. Other then that I love this product the smell makes me feel confident.
Marquea J.
Chilhowie, VA
This was absolute favorite perfume and I was so sad when they discontinued it. I always go for a perfume that's similar to this this one and so far I've found 2 perfumes that smell about the same as this one
Tiffany W.
This fragrance smells like summer and vacation in a bottle. It has a nice worm coconut vanilla scent that is not overbearing. I always get compliments about how I smell when I am around people.
Shaelyn M.
Chelsea, AL
Love, love, love the way this perfume smells! I would buy it again, and again and again! Smells sweet and reminds you of summer! The scent lasts for a long time and leaves you wanting to smell more! Definitely recommend this perfume!