Ralph Cool by Ralph Lauren for Women, Eau De Toilette Natural Spray, 1.7 Ounce

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ralph Cool by Ralph Lauren for Women, Eau De Toilette Natural Spray, 1.7 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Jackson Hts, NY
This was my first perfume when i was a teenager. The smell is good, fresh perfect for young girls.
This is by far my favorite fragrance ever. I was really disappointed when they stopped making it
Blue mound , TX
Great smell. This was my go to scent for years. Scent lasted all day without having to reapply
London, KY
Bit pricey, good scent. Last all day. Would buy this again. Hard to find anywhere now though
Pittsburgh, PA
This smells so good, and reminds me of high school. It's soft but bold all at the same time.
Cabot, AR
Amazing smell and long lasting!! It's comes in great packaging And is so worth any price!
Port Orange, FL
Nice product. Smells nice. Not too strong. Will wear again. Amazing bottle πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ» nice
Memphis , TN
I really love the scent. It's cool and refreshing. It's just a light really good scent.
Seven Springs, NC
Love the smell of there perfume I'm in love with Ralph Lauren perfumes and lotions
Jacksonville , FL
Lasts all day, just really really strong. Good for teens and for sports. Good price for brand name. Loved it as a teen!

Looking for your answer?