Ralph Cool by Ralph Lauren for Women, Eau De Toilette Natural Spray, 1.7 Ounce

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ralph Cool by Ralph Lauren for Women, Eau De Toilette Natural Spray, 1.7 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Enumclaw
My go to eau de toilet, as oppressed to my daily body mists. I love the smell, my husband always comments how much he likes it whenever im wearing it. I don't find the smell to be too strong. It's a crisp fresh smell. I do not like floral smells. I liked it so much I ended up purchasing the matching body wash too!
Atlanta, GA
This another product that I love. Light scents that are noticeable and long lasting are what I look for, it product is just that. Its an affordable product and always good to have on hand. I would highly suggest this product to anyone who looking.
Minnetonka, MN
This is a fun, youthful scent! It's great for summer and it's very refreshing! It's on the pricier side, but I think it's worth it. I haven't seen this scent in the stores recently and the last time I bought it was online.
They do not sell this everywhere anymore. Very unique crisp smell. Not sure how to describe it fully but it’s a love hate with this perfume. Not too pricey but they do not sell this at all the stores anymore so good luck :)
All Ralph Lauren perfumes are amazing to me! This is a light and fresh, yet feminine scent that will linger on your skin for hours. Its best to wear in the summer time based on my personal opinion. You could never go wrong with this scent!
This was such a good scent as a tween/young teen. It smelled like candy, but a more sophisticated take on candy than perfumes and body sprays targeted to my age group at the time.
Las Vegas, NV
I really miss this perfume! It was my go to for a very long time, a light mix of what smelled like watermelon and lavender to me. I'm very sensitive to scent triggered migraines, and this is one of the very few perfumes I have tried over the years that did not cause any issues.
Enterprise, AL
I fell in love with this years ago. Unfortunately, it was discontinued. I was lucky enough to be given a bottle by someone that had it and never used it. It's fruity and woody. I use sparingly since it was discontinued. Wish they would bring it back!
Austin, TX
OMG, this is my favorite scent ever, and I really miss it. It smells like watermelon and it’s so so sweet that I love it. the package, the box, all the color are perfect for this amazing product. I definitely recommend it.
Speedway, IN
This was the scent i used everyday in college!! The scent is fruity and very fresh. I think the bottle is cute and loud colors. I wish that i could find this as easily as i used to but do often use in the summer months.

Looking for your answer?