Ralph Cool by Ralph Lauren for Women, Eau De Toilette Natural Spray, 1.7 Ounce

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ralph Cool by Ralph Lauren for Women, Eau De Toilette Natural Spray, 1.7 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Albany, NY
This perfume smells amazing! I received it as a gift 3 years ago and ask for it for every birthday/holiday. The light and fresh scent lasts all day and night. So many people come up to me asking what perfume I am wearing. I will definitely continue wearing this perfume.
Fishers, IN
I love this perfume it smell sweet. It would last the hold day (trust me). I have this perfume for around 1 year and every time I use it everyone ask me what kind of perfume I'm wearing
Westfield, NJ
I had this a few years ago. I wish I could remember the scent more clearly. It didn't leave too much of an impression on me but I got it as a gift and used it a lot when I was younger. It's a very fresh and summery perfume
Headland, AL
Smell great I love it ..last for ever even after I wash my cloths I still smell it on them..the issue is it cost way to much for such a small amount and u can only buy it n certain stores witch is stupid ..
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is my favorite perfume! It is the perfect mixture of floral and fruity in my opinion. I wear it every day and it lasts all day. I haven't found one I like more.
South San Francisco, CA
This is a winner. Smells good and fresh. Never gets old and i never get sick of it. Its one of the best brands of perfume in the market.
Huntsville, AL
Good product. Smells great; like to wear to work. Not very overpowering; fragrance lasts all day so you don't have to keep reapplying.
Smells good! Had a very prominent smell right after spraying it, but wears off faster than other perfumes. Very nice smell though!
West Palm Bch, FL
One of my favorite scents in high school, I’m not sure how I’d feel about it now but I was upset when they discontinued it then.
It is an okay fragrance. I prefer more soft floral scents but this was an okay perfume and lasts long on you and your clothes.

Looking for your answer?