BY RALPH LAUREN

Women's 6.7 oz Exfoliating Shower Gel. Introducing Ralph by Ralph Lauren a fresh colorful floral fragrance reflecting the energy spirit and personality of an empowered confident young woman. A blend of sparkling green apple leaves zesty orange mandarin charismatic pink magnolia inspiring purple freesia and soft blue musk compose the vibrant essence of Ralph. see more...

Marissa P.
Herkimer, NY
This this is the perfect way to start your day and the perfect scent for your skin. Not overpowering and gives skin and smooth glow. It's pricey, but it is definitely a luxury item. I use it a few times a week to exfoliate and relax. Use it for spa days!
Tori R.
Buttonwillow, CA
Ralph has been my favorite spring and summer scent for years and years. This scrub adds the element of that amaxing fresh scent to my shower and I immediately feel like I'm getting a spa experiences. It leaves my skin exfoliated, and is not harsh.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
This exfoliating body gel is so good! It smells nice and leaves your skin baby soft. It's kind of pricey and you can find a similar product that does the exact same thing for cheaper. I probably wouldn't buy it again but it's really nice.
Leanne M.
Westwood, NJ
This exfoliant makes my skin extremely soft and helps me get dirty out from my day. It is a great brand, definitely top of the list for me. It lasts a while because it is a decent sized container with a small amount neceassary every day
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
I have been wearing this perfume for a long time! I love the way it smells....it's fruity but not too much so. This body scrub is the best. It works great and smell great!
Deena R.
Smells sooo good!!! I love this scent. It's fresh and clean and lasts a decent amount of time. Combined with the perfume and it will last a lot longer!!!
Jessica S.
Campton, KY
This exfoliating gel is awesome. I love using it in the shower. It smells great and does a wonderful job making my skin feel refreshed after using it.
tabitha p.
Gilbert, AZ
I got this a while back. And when I used it I fell in love. I don't get it all the time because of the price but I would splurge sometimes.
Rebecca A.
Jacksonville, FL
Smells FABULOUS and the smell lingers on my skin even after I'm out of the shower and dryer. My husband loves the way it smells too.
Maria D.
Hixson, TN
I really like the fresh floral/sweet scent. Very nice. Great for everyday wear. I just wish perfume didn't give me such a headache.