Ralph by Ralph Lauren for Women uploaded by Reghan J.Ralph by Ralph Lauren for Women uploaded by Reghan J.Ralph by Ralph Lauren for Women uploaded by Andi C.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Introduced in 2001. Fragrance notes: fresh florals and fruit. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Reghan J.
Hampton, VA
This perfume is my go to when I look through all my various scents. You can get it at places such as Ulta and Macy's. This product has you walking out the door feeling fresh with a little edge. I am in loveeee with this scent. I have been faithful to this product for a few years. Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Jessica W.
Burkburnett , TX
I️ love this smell. It’s very light, clean, fruity, and a little citrusy. It’s very appropriate for work because it’s not too strong or overpowering. The smell lasts a decent amount of time. I️ would definitely consider this one of my favorite perfumes!
Courtney P.
Fullerton, CA
This small is classic & lite. Not too floral, easy to wear everyday and I get compliments daily. Purchased from Macy’s! The bottle is easy to grip & gorgeous blue. I’ve purchased this scent for years & will continue to buy it again as long as it’s made!
Evelin v.
Pacoima, CA
Omg this smell is the best ! My boyfriend loves the way it smells he says "it's not to much, it's just enough" I love it !!! I love not trying to hard but still getting notice and this is a perfect example on that ! ❤
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
This is my perfect daytime perfume. It smells so fresh and clean and I never get sick of it. The scent is not overwhelming at all and lasts for a good amount of time. I bought mine at Ulta. Highly recommend!
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA
My absolute favorite perfume in the whole world and I cannot buy it anywhere. The smell is just amazing, and Ralph Hot is even BETTER! What a girl would give to have this on the shelves again. Le sigh.
Mari O.
Roanoke, TX
I've been wearing this perfume since I was a teenager. I like to wear it from time to time and it brings back just great memories. I love the scent and it never grows old on me.
Ashley D.
Love this perfume. It's not too loud, and had a fresh smell. I call it "meeting the parents" perfume because it's so subtle, but very pleasant. I ran out very quickly because other people in my house started using it, and loved it as much as I did. I haven't bought it more than once because I love to try different scents. But I recommend it!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Amazing fresh sent and you can wear it every day and just a few sprays it last all day. I have always gotten compliments when I wear Ralph Loren and Ralph Loren is one of my favorite brands. Just be careful there are some fake copy cats out there that make it look real that run for half the price.
I was lucky enough to score this as a gift one year from my husband who ordered directly from their website.
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
This is a perfume that's near and dear to my heart because it's one of ky.mithers favorites. she's been wearing this since I was a little girl so when ever I smell it it reminds me of my mom. other than that it smells really good. lasts a long time too.