Ralph by Ralph Lauren 3.4 oz EDT Spray (Tester) uploaded by Luz Maria M.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This perfume NEVER gets old for me! I've loved it and used it continuously through the years. Every time i wear it i get many compliments and people approaching me asking what perfume im wearing. Gotta admit, the attention puts a smile on my face. The scent is indescribable, but i can tell you that it makes me feel good when i have it on. Crisp fresh scent thats long lasting. A little goes a long way, which is why i love it most. The packaging is perfection. Clear glass with a turquoise RALPH banner wrapping around the bottle. Love the color and bottle design. Not difficult to spray and squirts/dispenses evenly everytime. Would 100% recommend to others.
Lindsay F.
Middleton, WI
Love love love ❤️❤️❤️ i go through purfumes a lot and like to switch it up. This is by farrrr one of my favs! The bottles a great quality too! Ive probably bought like 5 of these lol. I completelyyyy reccommrnd!
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Scent is amazing!! Little goes a long long way. Long lasting scent. Very fresh smelling. Bottle is durable and super cute! Kind of pricy but it lasts so long because the scent is so strong. I would def buy again and recommend to others to try out as well.
Yasmin R.
This is my favorite perfume of all times, fresh and nice kind of floral but not sweet it’s just the amazing fragrance ever, totally recommended, not that cheap but worth it every penny
Kate D.
This is my signature scent!!! I wear this perfume every day and never get sick of it (can't speak for my coworkers though). The smell is just SO GOOD, I am terrible at describing smells, but it really is SO GOOD. I also spray it on my clothes (especially on scarves) just to have the smell last even longer - YUM
Mary C.
Greenville, SC
This is my all time favorite fragrance! It lasts all day and smells so clean! It’s refreshing and not over powering! I am sensitive to fragrance and it does not trigger my allergies at all. Also my husband LOVES it when I wear this! I will repurchase over and over!
✨🍾Jazmyn A.
Los Angeles
A favorite since I’ve been a little girl. The smell is distinct and flirty, it’s youthful but sexy. I’m a repeat user for sure; I think the value is good; I love Ralph Lauren and will definitely continue to use it. Perfect for the summer and warm weather!
Danielle B.
I have always loved this smell! I first tried it back in high school. I love how long the scent lasts. I love how you don’t need a lot on to notice, makes the bottle last longer. I will definitely buy this perfume again!
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
I do really like this, it’s fresh and clean. The top notes are citrus and green apple. I personally really like and so does my mom but my boyfriend says it smells almost like hand sanitizer to him.
Jill G.
Asheboro, NC
I don’t like a lot of strong perfumes so I always look for a lighter fragrance that’s easy on the nose. This one is it. I’ve had this one for a while and it never gets old. I love it.