RALPH by Polo Ralph Lauren Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 oz  uploaded by Tami L.

BY RALPH LAUREN

• Does The perfume stay longer in your clothes?1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? I got mine at least ten years ago and forge...3 Answers
  • Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Spray for Women how is this pe...1 Answers
  • "This brings me back to high school…which was a long time ago!" in 1 review
  • "OMG this is my favorite perfume of ALL TIME." in 1 review
  • "its a fresh scent and I would say its a summer scent." in 1 review
  • "He asked me what perfume I was wearing and he responded by saying that was his favorite scent that his ex used to wear." in 1 review
  • "love this perfume very pretty awsome scent last awhile and not over powering its just beautiful!" in 1 review
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
This is ok. I prefer the other RL perfume. I felt like this didn’t stay on as long because through out the day I wasn’t reminded that I had it on. I honestly couldn’t smell it after a couple hours.
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
No no no!! Mosquito repellent. It really stinks. However I did use it in middle school because I got it as a gift. Bit everyone would always say the same thing when they tried it.:( It stinks!
Marifer C.
Orlando, FL
I love this fragrance, it is one of my favorite perfumes .. I love it
its aroma is sweet and soft, ideal for any occasion
one of the things I like most about this fragrance is that it lasts for many hours on your skin
Ashley C.
Out of all the Ralph Lauren scents this is one of my top picks. It’s really nice smelling not to over powering at all. I bought it at ulta last. It’s not my top choice of all but it’s nice when I’m just going out and don’t want anything to strong.
Alma V.
I love this perfume so much! The smell is wonderfully amazing! It smells so fresh and tropically sweet. It last such a long time also! A couple sprays and your good for the day ! The bottle is so cute as well! I really recommend you buy this .
Shayla H.
Lake Charles, LA
This perfume smells amazing. It's a lighter sweet smell. It's not strong at all. I love getting this perfume as a gift for Christmas or my birthday! It's my go to perfume. I really recommend this perfume.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
This perfume smells amazing!! It Is by far one of my favs it smells so girly and pretty I love it. Every time I wear it I get compliments and asked what I'm wearing. tt Lasts on the skin for a good amount of time as well so you dont need to keep applying throughout the day.
Paige P.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this scent, and I want to love it! I really do! It's got everything I usually look for in a scentm That aquatic tone and a hint of sweetness, but it's missing something in my opinion. Maybe it would be better with a twinge of fruitiness? But overall, it smells great, and lasts forever! The bottle is pretty cute as well! Would definitely reccomend, it just isn't the top of my list!
Jennifer O.
Pueblo, CO
I love the smell of this purfume. It is one of my absolute favorite perfumes the smell is so clean and fresh not over powering one bit. The fragrance has a soft strong scent that lasts all day and night a bottle will definitely last a while because a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this product.
Renate Z.
This perfume has been one of my favorites for so many years now. It feel so fresh when I'm using it. I like that the smell isn to harsh, and that it last forever. Every time my boyfriend smell this one, he just melt. We both love it, so I definitely would recommend it! The reason why I don't give this one five stars, is because I've recently bought me a new perfume that I like even better.
Sydney T.
Where can I buy this? I got mine at least ten years ago and forget where!!
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Did anyone get tired of the smell after a while?
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
Does The perfume stay longer in your clothes?
Jenn K.
Cape Coral, FL
Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Spray for Women how is this perfume? Does it last all day, and if not roughly how long. Also, is it over powering in any way or a nice light scent?