BY RALEY'S SUPERMARKETS

Meg B.
I seriously love Raleys! I have one near my house and I love how clean and easy it is to shop there. I also really enjoy their reward system! It's a great idea that they reward you for shopping their with a voucher for $ off. I have always found everything I've needed there before, and the workers are very welcoming and want to really help me with anything I need
Jennifer K.
Antelope, CA
Raleys/Belair is my neighborhood grocery store. It is literally within walking distance. I know most of the checkers and like them and it makes the store very familiar. My only issue is they change out the gluten free products and seem to bring in new brands that are not very good. But I usually shop here 75% of the time.
Lindsey B.
Lodi , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I drive past another grocery store to go here. The service is great, they have a lot of gluten free options for my family. I also love their rewards program. Every quarter I get about $25 to use and coupons along with it on things we actually buy!
Lizzy M.
Sacramento
I love raley’s they always have everything I need. They don’t always have exotic food but there is an organic section! I love their promos cause you can find neat products you wouldn’t try before like round tissue paper. They usually have good deals on meat too and 5 dollar Monday’s are THE best.
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
I really like Raleys. It’s expensive but it’s a really nice store, and they’re raleys brand products are great! The raleys closest to me has a coffee shop, post office, and Wells Fargo inside of it so it’s super convenient for running errands!
Evonne T.
A little pricier grocery store but the service is amazing and most stores offer take out service so you can order online and they bag and bring out your groceries. This is super convenient if you're in a huge hurry or have sick kids you don't want to infect in the store or if you don't want to dress out of your sweats and slippers! They also sell decent sushi!
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
Probably one of my favorite grocery stores. I love how clean and well placed everything always is. They have a large variety of healthy selections of foods, and the staff are generally very helpful
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Raley's Supermarket is a wonderful place to shop. They have great assortment of products and a large organic food and health area. The prices could be a little less but they do have great sales.
Julie J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this store. Overall prices can be reasonable. Great service and the food is always yummy. I love that I can get points when I do shop there.
Sue Ann V.
Tahoe City, CA
Shopped there for the first time recently. I am impressed by the layout of the store and how they have a large organic food section.