Rakuten

by Rakuten

Offering computer hardware and software, electronics, books, games, DVDs, music CDs and downloads, and toys.

When do you receive money back?
So Ebates was incorporated into this, does it mean Ebates will work in France now?
Start your review of Rakuten !
How would you rate this product?
Middletown, DE
Rakuten  uploaded by Kate G.
Rakuten  uploaded by Kate G.
Amazing!!! Cash back for doing nothing but clicking a button. Also applies coupons. No scam here, I’ve been using it for years since it was Ebates. I love this site. Someone recommended me and I got $10 free after my first 25$ purchase through their site link and since then I was hooked. The friend that referred me got $25 as a referral fee and they still do that. I have saved $50 in the last two weeks alone from holiday shopping. And now you can link your card and get IN STORE cash back!!!!! It’s so easy you just check out with credit. They do special sales with 10% cashback all the time for big retailers like Macy’s, saks, etc. even used for restaurants. I use the app and I even installed the toolbar on my laptop which is my favorite because it reminds me to use it and auto applies all the available coupons for the site I’m on. A+++
5 FREAKIN STARS !! i have been a member since this site was ebates & i love it. Since 2018-present i have a collected $275 cash back...Who doesn't want cash back for shopping!? This website sends you checks every quarter (so 4 checks a year ) ! I always wind up with at least $15-20 back every quarter. This cashback tool is SAFE & LEGIT. You can use the website or app online AND in store. You can also opt in for a higher payout in various gift cards instead of a check ( ex %15 more on an amazon gift card then an issued check ) I just got my check sent to me from holiday shopping...$95 ! I got 95$ back from just buying other people gifts. If you have not looked into Rakuten i highly suggest you do so.
Worcester, MA
When I first heard about Ebates a few years ago I thought it was a scam. "How is it possible to get money back from buying things online?" I thought. As my masters college bills started piling though, I didn't care much for the answer if it would get me some money back in my pocket for products I was already buying. I have been using Rakuten for every single online purchase I make, and I've gotten several big checks. I love that the app finds the beat deals for you and applies them directly to your cart, and that often times, you get double the cash back from stores I was already going to purchase from.
Hagerstown, MD
Great way to earn cash back but they have a book store/library that’s like audible you get credits for books your first book is free and 5$ off your next book if you can’t wait for your monthly credits but they have great books by great authors from 99cents and up so if you use your 5$ for those you get more free books it’s just awesome and you get a free trial to see if you like it but I highly recommend you listen to at least one book and you will be hooked
York, WI
I have used this for many years now, and I love it. It’s safe and so easy to use. Just type in the store on Rakuten.com that you are going to online shop at, and click the cash back button. Bam. You’re done and earning cash back on your purchases through that retailer. I also love that you can refer your friends and get a bonus once they sign up and use the site. They also get a bonus too when they use your referral!
Bealeton, VA
I love Rakuten! I have been using this app for years (back when it was Ebates.) It is so nice to earn money back on products I was already going to buy. It may not seem like a lot but I’ve earned a decent amount of money. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Clermont, FL
Easiest way to get cash back when making online purchases. You either get cash back to your bank account, by check or gift card of a store of your choice. Love cyber monday especially because the % of cash back is really high.
Waltham, MA
Omg, if you shop online you need to join Rakuten! I’ve earned so much cash back over time, it’s crazy. Seems like a scam, but it’s 100% legit. There’s nothing to lose at all!
Kevil
Guys!!!! Best app out there. Basically every online store you can use through this. #Rakuten #life if you don't have Rakuten and are shopping online you basically are throwing money away
Saint cloud, MN
I have been using Rakuten when it was eBates. They pay you quarterly for purchases you make online. Anytime I shop online I go through their app. I got my payout about a month ago and received about $20. It’s great FREE money.