Rakuten

by Rakuten

Offering computer hardware and software, electronics, books, games, DVDs, music CDs and downloads, and toys.

Does Rakutan take a lot of effort to use when checking out?
Do you shop through Rakuten ?
Which online stores seem to typically have the highest rebate percentages ?
Start your review of Rakuten !
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer S.
Rakuten  uploaded by Jennifer S.
I have been using Ebates (now Rakuten) for years ♡ I already do so much online shopping so earning cash back for simply doing my shopping THROUGH THE APP makes sense. The interface is super easy to navigate and get comfortable with. Just after downloading, create your account then type in the store name such as Paula's Choice, NIKE, etc. You will then see how much % cash back you can earn which varies daily, so check back frequently to take advantage and stock up when the % is high. You will also see the current coupons/sales they are honoring! It's just your one stop shop for savings, I recommend to everyone.
Angelique D.
Syracuse, NY
Rakuten  uploaded by Angelique D.
I love Rakuten! I get paid to shop. It’s a no brainer. Then if I refer you, we BOTH get $30 each? Why not?! Here’s a pic of my upcoming check.
Jonathon S.
Brooklyn, NY
Rakuten  uploaded by Jonathon S.
Rakuten.com/r/Jonath13987 ⬆️ Using the link above, you will get $30 for signing up after you spend $30! Seriously free money! I got my grandmother to sign up so that tells you how easy this is ... Big user of Rakuten. Having the chrome extension, I save 1-10% cash back on all my purchases and adds up to about $100 a month coming back to me to the PayPal. Major retailers and high cash back days! Give it a try for the $30!
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Rakuten  uploaded by Brooke M.
I’ve gotten $422.36 back in Cashback this past year! I love getting paid to shop and using this as my fun money to spend at Sephora/Ulta. Have you signed up with Rakuten yet? It’s the best site for earning Cash Back. Get a $30 bonus when you sign up with my referral code and spend $30. It’s free! 🤩 Referral code: BROOKE3788
Yolanda D.
Rakuten  uploaded by Yolanda D.
Yes I like the new look I like the rakuten app because you can go through any store and get this percentage of your money back and not only that they offer coupons and you can also go in store and use the rakuten card and you still get cash back from off of your items that you would not normally get any percentage of your money back if you want to go through the stores and regular shop so far I made almost $200 and today I was able to get about $4 on a purchase of food through a food delivery check out the link below where you can get $30 on your first order through the rakuten app.
Alexis S.
Tempe, AZ
Rakuten  uploaded by Alexis S.
Rakuten  uploaded by Alexis S.
This is one of my most frequent checked apps. I always check Rakuten before buying anything. If the store I’m shopping at is offering a cash back incentive all I do is click on it and shop online as normal. Because I’m signed in to my Rakuten account it automatically tracks my cash back rewards and adds them to my account. Every quarter I receive a PayPal deposit from Rakuten with my cash back for the quarter. I ALWAYS use it no matter how small the incentive is because it always adds up and is free money! If a store offers curbside pick up or in-store pickup it also works under the online orders. I’ve used it for about a year and a half and my lifetime cash back is over $400. Rakuten
Heather S.
Miller Place, NY
1,118 reviews
Rakuten  uploaded by Heather S.
If you shop on line a lot, Rakuten is definitely worth signing up for! Get cash back on almost any online retail store (sometimes up to 20%)! Every three months you get a check or you can choose a gift card to various stores. It’s free to sign up and very easy to use! The hardest part is remembering to click on it before you shop! P.S. The jumpsuit I’m wearing is from Shein.
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
I have been a member since it was called ebates. If you do a lot of online shopping, this is a must! They give you cash back on most well known companies! Sometimes you get up to 15% cash back on a purchase, and it's super easy! I get money sent to my PayPal, or you can get a check mailed to you.
Kate G.
Honolulu , HI
Rakuten  uploaded by Kate G.
Rakuten  uploaded by Kate G.
Amazing!!! Cash back for doing nothing but clicking a button. Also applies coupons. No scam here, I’ve been using it for years since it was Ebates. I love this site. Someone recommended me and I got $10 free after my first 25$ purchase through their site link and since then I was hooked. The friend that referred me got $25 as a referral fee and they still do that. I have saved $50 in the last two weeks alone from holiday shopping. And now you can link your card and get IN STORE cash back!!!!! It’s so easy you just check out with credit. They do special sales with 10% cashback all the time for big retailers like Macy’s, saks, etc. even used for restaurants. I use the app and I even installed the toolbar on my laptop which is my favorite because it reminds me to use it and auto applies all the available coupons for the site I’m on. A+++
Daisy R.
One of my favorite apps. I don’t feel so guilty when I decide to spoil myself a little bit since I’ll be receiving cash back lol the app/website is also very easy to use
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jamie J.
Sarah S.
1,629 reviews
il y a un an
Kim R. il y a 10 mois
Absolutely not—in fact, I’m seeing a higher amount of available rebates. In fact, I legit just recently got a 9% rebate at Ulta!! Now THAT is high!! And since most people are shopping online, it’s easier to find more available outkets who are offering rebates. I hopethis helps. Thank you ❣️✨😘✨