RAKE Styling Balm

by REVERIE

Which hair type is it good for?✔ Straight✔ Wavy ✔ Curly What it is:A lightweight, ultra-nourishing, whipped styling balm that supports a “lived-in” look on fine to medium hair, and smooths dry ends without a sticky residue or build-up. Key benefits: - Softens and adds shine to hair - Protects color from environmental damage - Creates flexible hold If you want to know more… Featuring ingredients sourced from sustainable origins around the world, Styling Balm creates flexible hold, provides protection from environmental damage, supports natural hair growth, and restores hair with nourishing butters and oils. What else you need to know:This product is formulated without silicone, gluten, artificial fragrance, and colorants. Suitable for all hair types and color-treated hair, it is cruelty-free. Clean at Sephora Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RAKE Styling Balm!
Zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
1,117 reviews
RAKE Styling Balm uploaded by Zahily R.
I've been using this item for some time now, and I really like it. At first, I wasn’t sure how to use this. You only need a little bit of it. This product gives enough grip to prevent your hair from feeling stiff or sticky. This cream gives me the ideal amount of texture for that unkempt vibe! Also, it helps to tame frizz. Because it's not too heavy, it's also fantastic for smoothing. #haircare #crueltyfree #styling #hair #reverie
Savannah P.
I love this styling balm. I use a very tiny amount (pea-sized) to tame my frizzy, long, and fine hair. It has the potential to make your hair look greasy if you use a large amount so you really only need a TINY bit. It also helps hold my curls or waves in place. The best thing about it is the fragrance- it smells so good (like a high-end spa).
Laila L.
This product helps with frizz, but it can feel a bit heavy. Like other products from this line, it smells wonderful. I think this product would be great for shorter hair. For longer hair like mine, I only use it to enhance certain areas where I need extra control.
Mel G.
Reisterstown, MD
This is 100% the best styling balm I’ve ever tried. It has such a great grip and you don’t need to use very much at a time
Monica D.
Palm Desert, CA
love how this shapes your locks and separates the hair for a piecey messy look that is playful and cute. would highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?